Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Friday, June 16, Maintenance Day.  Finally returned to an area where we have internet access.  Since our last post, much has happened and spankings have taken place.  We left the lake house early due to bad weather and on Friday night, she told me a spanking was over due.  Once in position, she began with a slow warm up with the flexible leather paddle.  Several minutes of slow light to medium strokes gently warmed and colored my cheeks.  That being over the leather slapped my ass several times very hard in rapid fire time.  Next the coiled rope was applied to now very warm and red flesh.  The coiled rope lashed the skin over and over again until it rested and gave way to the riding bat.  No more light or medium strokes were delivered as the bat swished through the air and landed hard.  Tender, red skin welts easily and produces yelps and tears.  All of a sudden, and uppercut stroke split my spread legs and stung my balls.  I jumped, howled and closed my legs involuntarily.  Having none of that she used the shaft of the bat to spread open my thighs again.  Another stroke hit the target on my balls.  Then another and another and another followed as I held position and yelped through clenched teeth.  A few more and then I was turned part way around and the bat struck a new target.  Upward, downward and sideways strokes slapped my cock from every direction.  This continued until an effective cock spanking had been delivered.  Turning me back to original position, she grasped the patent leather paddle.  Hard strokes were being delivered at the rate of one per two seconds on alternating cheeks.  About 7 minutes later, I had been well paddled and left to recoup.  The dice roll produced a '3' making Tuesday the next Maintenance Day.

Thanks for reading and once again, I apologize for being late with the report.  Question or comments will be answered.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness!! Y'all have the most interesting implements of ass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, spankings here are never boring. Even more and different toys are used when we visit a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, spankings here are never boring. Even more and different toys are used when we visit a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete