Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 20, spanked for maintenance.  Back from a weekend trip on Monday, we decided on Tuesday at 9 pm for the spanking.  Already nude I entered the room and took up position with torso on the bed, hips on a pillow and ass presented.  She arrived momentarily and stated a short but firm spanking was on the way.  Following a brief, bare hand warm up she said I would receive 100 strokes from the three toys laid out.  Same as Friday except no coiled rope, so the flexible leather paddle, riding bat and patent leather paddle would divide the 100 strokes and all strokes would be hard.  The flexible leather led off, hard from the start, it thoroughly stung and reddened my ass cheeks.  I didn't count, but I knew the total was about 30 or so.  Next the riding bat landed so hard I thought I could never stand 30 more like that.  However, they were delivered, each with a swish and smack and yelp.  The cheeks were now crimson and striped.  With the force used, I knew the stripes would rise into welts.  With no time lost the patent leather paddle finished me off delivering its share of the 100 strokes.  Very red and sore I stood to hug, kiss and thank her for the maintenance spanking.  No dice roll as this Saturday we attend a spanking party.  I will be spanked many times by many female Dominant Mistresses which will serve as my maintenance spanking.  Every effort will be made to get the report out in a timely manner.

Thanks to all readers and as usual, comments and questions will be addressed.

2 comments:

  1. Are the welts still raised? What does she use as a soothing cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welts on me last only a few days, so they are just about gone now. Only a slight trace of the strips remain...still sore however. We very seldom use a soothing cream. Sometimes use Aveeno or the like.

    ReplyDelete