Monday, June 5, 2017

Sunday, June 4, rescheduled Maintenance Day.  After being spanked on Thursday and rolling a 'one', I was to be spanked on Saturday both for my birthday and maintenance.  I was spanked early morning after coffee in bed. I was suddenly rolled over and my ass took on of the hardest and fastest hand spankings in recent memory.  Flipping back over, she grasped my cock, smiled and said Happy Birthday.  This turned into things we do not discuss here as you know, but more spankings were to follow during the day.  However, with family, and vanilla friends dropping in due to my birthday, it never materialized.  Sunday, however was a different story.  Summoned to the bedroom just before noon, I found her with 7 implements laid out at the ready.  She directed me into position while explaining I was to get 10 very hard strokes with each of the implements for the birthday portion of the spanking, but they would be in a string of ten mixed in with the maintenance spanks.  The room went dark as she placed the blindfold on and the spankings began.  The short fall flogger began the onslaught covering my back and ass with blows.  "Spread those legs" she said and the the uppercut swings of the flogger landed on my cock and balls repeatedly.  The long fall flogger followed with similar results.  I did count ten very hard strikes which I assumed was the floggers portion of the Happy Birthday.  Hard to determine the order and which implement was being used.  Also difficult to know which strokes were for birthday purposes, but I know all were used often and very hard at different intervals.  About 40 minutes into this episode, the directive to spread open further was given.  After a brief pause, I felt the liquid contact the skin and I thought more warming oil.  But know, it was lube being liberally applied to my anus.  My red, sore, well spanked ass was about to be fucked.  The tip if the dildo soon found its way to my back door and inserted.  Being fucked and spanked at the same time is quite a feeling.  Following this came more hard spanking, paddling, flogging and whipping with the crop.  The inside of the blindfold was wet and yelps filled the room as my ass took many more minutes of  being spanked.  She helped me to my feet and removed the blindfold when it was over.  Noticing the clock, I couldn't believe an hour and fifteen minutes had passed.  She handed me the dice and beyond belief, a 'ONE' appeared again.  Tune in on Tuesday night for the report of the next maintenance spanking.

Thanks to all readers and your questions and comments will be answered.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, that was quite the birthday present you received...LOL
    NJSpanking

    PS...see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it made the new DeWalt drill (received earlier) seem tame. See you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great googly moogly!!! That's some maintenance session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, it was for birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember, it was for birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete