Saturday, May 6, 2017

WOW, we are finally back home after an extended stay at our retreat.  Sometimes there is no internet and sometimes I don't even bother to look to see if it is working.  Wonderful time away, but the spanking did take place.  On one of our very few times alone, we decided a spanking was way overdue and would take place.  We only brought one implement, the big paddle so the spanking was limited.  When we got to our loft, she said 'Get out of those clothes and present your ass....you're getting spanked'.  I stripped quickly, stuck my bare ass out and waited.  Within no time, her hands found their way to my bare cheeks and began warming me up.  Having not been spanked in a while,  I warmed quickly, but the hands did not stop.  A good hand spanking ensued and the entire target got covered.  Outer and inner cheeks, anus, and thighs all felt the talented hands of my Dominant.  Next she picked up my jeans and slid the two inch wide leather belt from the loops, doubled it and continued the spanking.  The loud slapping of leather to leather and leather to skin filled the room along with my yelps.  The belting lasted quite some time and my ass was getting redder and hotter.  She picked up the paddle and with no hesitation, my cheeks felt the square, solid smack of the paddle.  A slow steady tempo with about a second or two and a yelp between each stroke.   Many minutes passed as these strokes added up to a great paddling.  A few strings of rapid fire hard strokes had me howling and shedding tears.   Another segment with the bare hands and then the belt before the paddle took over again.  Two rapid fire strings, howling and jumping out of position caused her to put down the paddle, grab my hips, straighten me, open my legs a bit and force my head back down while saying, 'Almost done'.  Picking up the paddle again, I was treated to several minutes of the slow steady pace.  Stroke after stroke of hard smacks left me no doubt that my cheeks were crimson and the deep tissue soreness would last awhile.  Finally over, she massaged lotion on my cheeks and I thanked her for the maintenance spanking.  We had no dice and now it is Saturday, we are home and I expect to be spanked either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and I am sorry for the long delay between reports.  Questions?  Comments?  Sure, you ask and I'll answer.    

4 comments:

  1. When your Dominant belted you, did gold the belt in half, or was it wrapped around her hand? Just trying to get a better picture in my mind.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She usually holds the buckle and doubles the length and holds the loose end against the buckle. This leaves about an 18 inch long doubled two inch wide belt to spank me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving questions.....That's why we're here.

    ReplyDelete