Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday, May14, Maintenance Day.  Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there.  Did you Mom spank you?  Mine did, there was no "wait for your Father to get home" for her.  Anyway, we are back home from a weekend at the retreat and in the early evening she said, "how about 8:30 for your spanking"?  I agreed and when time came I entered our room and she was sitting on the bed waiting.  She directed me to the modified wheelbarrow position over her lap.  Starting as normal, she bare hand spanked me for a warm up.  In that position, there is no give to the smacks so my cheeks had to take all the impact.  I realized this as the warm up ended and the bare hand spanking continued on.....and on.  There is something about a traditional hand spanking on a bare ass as it gets warmer and redder.  I had not noticed any other implements when assuming the position so I thought I was just getting a long hard hand spanking.  After a while, I guess her hand tired because out of nowhere a wood backed hairbrush appeared.  Its first smack had authority as did the second, third and every stroke that followed.  They came in rapid fire strings and single extra hard blows.  The brush soon had me yelping, squirming and shedding tears.  Not much of pausing between sets and quickly I knew I was on the receiving end of a signature hairbrush spanking.  Raising my hips slightly did no good as she reached under and grasped my balls.  She lifted me higher and being spread in that position the brush found its way to landing smacks to inner cheeks and anus.  I was being thoroughly spanked with the hairbrush.  Many minutes later she finally laid the hairbrush down.   The spanking was over.  My red and sore ass had absorbed one of the hardest spankings in sometime.

We head north for the Summer this week and a scheduled spanking party on Saturday.  We decided to have the party serve as my next maintenance.  Thank you all for reading and as you know, comments and questions will all be answered.


2 comments:

  1. Will you be bruised, or is this a deep tissue soreness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not bruised yet, so I think it is deep tissue soreness. I stayed sore all day today and I would imagine tomorrow as well. Should be in good shape for the big spanking party on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete