Thursday, May 11, 2017

Wednesday and Thursday...Maintenance days.  The dice roll called for Tuesday to be maintenance day, however activity at the retreat was hectic on Tuesday, so spanking was not possible.  Wednesday, early morning, after serving her coffee in bed, she grabbed the paddle, the only implement we had, and said, "now is a good time".  She placed me in position, fondled my ass for a moment and began the warm up.  No bare hand, just the wood paddle, gently tapped me about 20 times and my cheeks responded with a slight giggle.  Next came a very hard blow, smacking my ass, forcing a yelp and slightly standing.  She forced my head back down on the bed projecting my cheeks outward and upward for the next smack.  About 2 seconds later, it struck, then 2 seconds later another landed.  Again and again, very hard solid smacks paddled both cheeks and produced yelps, but I held position as my ass became redder and redder with each spank.  I wasn't counting, but it must have been about 20 or more.  Now a few light strokes followed by a rapid fire string of hard ones, lit up my cheeks and yelps filled the air.  Another slow string of hard ones then another rapid fire string had me jumping in place.  When she finished she said not counting the soft taps or the rapid fire strings, I took over 50 of the hard strokes.  She said we may be running out of time now, but you will get more later.  After a great day and some evening activities, we headed off to our loft for the night.  Thinking some folks may still be active she said in the morning we'll finish the paddling.  About 6:30 am we awoke and she said "it seems pretty quiet out there.... bend over"  I was still somewhat sore from yesterday's paddling, but I presented my ass and she wasted no time in beginning.  No warm up, she continued where we left off the preceeding morning.  Hard solid strokes met my tender flesh with a resounding smack.  Again, I did not count, but it lasted for awhile.  Then a rapid fire string landed and I yelped and slightly stood.  She walked a few paces so I thought it was over.  She immediately grasped my cock to hold me still and delivered many more slow hard strokes.  "There", she said, "that's another 50, now your done".  We left the retreat later that day and arrived home for a few days.  We rolled the dice and saw a '2' come up.  Adding one, means Sunday will be Maintenance Day and another spanking will be administered.

Thanks for reading and if you have any comments or questions, do not hesitate to post them as they will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment