Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday, May 7......Spanked for Maintenance.  No dice roll after the last spanking, so it was her decision to spank me today.  I knew about midday as she had placed the hip support and 7 implements on the bed.  The leather quirt, hairbrush, riding crop, rope coil, belt, steel reinforced paddle and big wood paddle.  Upon direction, I placed myself into position, bare ass presented and waited.  Several minutes she arrived and began the bare hand warm up.  Ah, yes, the bare hand, implement number 8.  Warmed up quickly, the hands continued of for a nice hand spanking.  With no break in the tempo the second implement took over.  As the hairbrush reddened my cheeks, the next implement was placed into service.  The steel reinforced leather paddle contacted my flesh over and over again.  Hard strokes had me yelping and squirming.  The hands came back, spanked and spread my legs wide open.  The narrow end of the riding crop began to sting my balls, cock and anus.  The ass cheeks got a break as the crop tormented all the private parts and upper thighs.  Every implement was used and the belt and coiled rope were swung with side to side strokes setting ablaze my cheeks.  The big wood paddle blistered my ass with a number of solid strokes.  The leather quirt finished the job with stinging blows leaving red raised welts for me to think about.

She rolled the dice and a "1" appeared, so Tuesday my battered ass will receive another maintenance spanking.  Thanks for reading and as always, questions and comments will be answered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment