Monday, May 22, 2017

Saturday, May 20.....Maintenance at the Spanking Party.  The party was on time on Saturday, just this report is a bit late.  As you all know, we have arrived in the Northeast for the Summer months and attended a spanking party which was to serve as my maintenance spanking.  We arrived at about 5:45 and after socializing and a wonderful meal, all the males were stripped and over the lap of a female Dominant for the round robin portion of the party.  Like all of us, I took my spankings from each of the 7 Dominants in attendance.  The OTK spankings from 7 ladies provided more than an ample warm up and the party moved along to the next game.  Each female chose the name of a sub from a jar and that sub then draws a spanking scenario from another jar.  Off they go to perform the spanking while the next female draws.  I happen to be the last remaining sub and drew a ladies choice for my spanking.  We went to the lower level and she cuffed my wrists to the ceiling and widened my stance leaving me spread eagle.  She spanked with several different implements.  There were 3 other subs on that level in various forms of restraint so it was determined to leave us tied and just have a new set of Dominant ladies take over.  Before I was released, 4 of the seven had their session while other subs had similar fates.  Another Dominant took me back upstairs for a long paddling with 5 different paddles.  Following that, the hostess placed me prone on a table and delivered a solid spanking.  All the subs had been sporting bright red butts since the party began.  A short break for refreshments found everyone enjoying fine treats and good conversation.  Spankings continued until the wee hours and both my partner and I slept very well.  Following a great breakfast and an afternoon sightseeing tour, both ladies stripped us guys and spanked us for another hour and a half.  A warm, red, and sore ass stayed with me for the entire drive home.  A wonderful party and weekend was over.  I tossed the dice and on Friday, I will be turned ass up for another maintenance spanking.

Thank you all for reading and don't forget, all questions or comments will be answered.    

2 comments:

  1. Yes, all parties in that group are very amazing. Every male submissive is well spanked. It serves well for my maintenance spanking.

    ReplyDelete