Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday, Dec 5, First spanking of the New Year.  Well, not exactly true.  The maintenance was due on Monday, but it did not happen.  I took 3 punishment spankings in 2 days and Wednesday we were away, so Thursday morning she led me to the bedroom.  Off the cuff, but it did happen.  Started out with the thin oak paddle, I think because it was still handy from the prior discipline spankings.  It did a good warm up but soon started strikes for real.  Did not last too long, thank goodness, but the bare hand followed.  Her hand is as effective as some implements and this was no exception.  A long bare hand spanking continued before she came up with the riding crop.  This toy swished through the air with its unmistakable sound before contacting both cheeks.  Slow and fast tempo was exchanged, but the harsh lashes were leaving their mark.  She left the room and said kneel next to the bed.  I obeyed instantly.  She returned with the big wood paddle and from a new angle it spanked my ass with authority.  Several more hard and medium strokes landed and I could feel the heat from both cheeks.  Another hand spanking broke out and it stung like hell.  She spanked for quite awhile before the wood paddle came in for the finish.  Boy, did it finish.  Several hard strokes left me yelping after each one.  Finally it came to a close.

The dice were tossed and luck smiled on me as a 6 came up.  Adding one, means next Thursday will be the next maintenance spanking.  Questions, comments... bring them on and all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment