Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sat, Sun, Mon, Maintenance Days.... Sounds strange, but here is how it happened.  Things are a bit different on vacation here in Las Vegas.  Saturday was the scheduled maintenance spanking and we were attending a demo/play party at a private home.  We wanted to use the play party as the maintenance spanking I was due.  The demo on caning went well and the dinner beforehand was good.  Following the demo, folks went on about socializing and never played.  We got home and she felt bad that we did not get to play, so she said before bed I would get a short spanking, and we would finish tomorrow.  I took sixty strokes with the wood handled hairbrush as a taste of the maintenance now to be delivered tomorrow.  Sunday rolled around and the maintenance began with the hairbrush.  After a good warm up, the riding whip made its entry.  The tell tale swish through the air culminated by the loud crack across my ass cheeks.  Several strokes later, she skillfully used the tip to whip both cheeks thoroughly with the occasional loud crack of the riding whip on my reddened ass.  Resting the whip, she picked up the hairbrush again.  Parting my legs wide enough to allow my cock and balls to swing, she reached under and grasped the entire package and pulled back.  Using the short coarse bristles of the brush to scrub the under side of my cock, balls and anus to a bright pink color and tender flesh.  Another interruption put an end to this segment of the maintenance spanking.  Monday morning, I completed my daily chore of serving coffee in bed and brushing her hair.  She said lets finish the maintenance.  She directed me to a new position.  She was sitting in bed, back against the headboard, with her legs spread.  Being told to lie prone, looking at her feet, I placed my torso between her legs with my knees bent against the headboard and legs spread around her hips.  This left my ass resting on her upper thighs making it a immobile inviting target.   Well, the hairbrush and her bard hand wasted no time in hitting the target over and over again.  Several minutes of well aimed strokes turned my cheeks from pink to red and sore.  Finally after three sessions, the maintenance spanking came to an end.  Knowing the uncertainty of our vacation time and the fact we had vanilla friends due in on Saturday, we decided to deliver a maintenance spanking on Friday rather than roll the dice.  Stay tuned for the account of that one.  As always, thanks for reading and any comments or questions will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment