Monday, January 23, 2017

Sunday Jan 22,  Maintenance Day... finally.  Hi readers and I start with an apology for the long delay in posting.  However, you have not missed anything.  After several days with no internet access and a cross country trip, I offer greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada.  No maintenance spankings have occurred since the last one in early January.  Given the long delay and it being Sunday with two NFL Championship games on tap, we decided to use our football game spanking scenario for the overdue maintenance.  We chose 4 implements and will use the scoring from BOTH games.  I assume you recall how the game works.  We use the total score for whatever team scores immediately after they score.  For example, Team A scores a field goal... I receive 3 strokes from the implement designated for that team.  Next they score a touchdown so their score is now 9 and I get 9 strokes.  If they make the extra point, now their total score is 10, so I get 10 strokes, and so on.  Well if you are a fan, you know both games were high scoring.  It would be too lengthy to itemize each score here so, we will not describe each installment.  The first game was Green Bay at Atlanta.  The riding whip was chosen for the Packers and the leather glove will deliver strokes for the scores of the Atlanta Falcons.  The game begun finding me totally nude awaiting the spankings which would follow.  Atlanta scored first, so I got 6 immediately followed by another 7.  Then they scored a field goal so the strokes numbered 10 for this episode.  Then another 4 touchdowns so I took 16, 17, then 23 and 24 more.  The balance of their scoring netted me sessions of 30, 31, 37, 43, and 44.  This totaled out to 287 strokes with the leather glove.  In between all this, the Packers scored 5 times, so I got sessions of 6, 7, 13, 15, and 21 strokes, totaling 62 with the riding whip.  Game one over now with a total of 349 strokes and a very red and sore ass.  I hope my math is better than my hopes for game two.  Implements here were the purse paddle for New England and the doubled belt for the Steelers.  Total of 4 scores for Pittsburgh caused the belt to land on my ass in the following manner.  First 6, then 9, then 15 and ending with 17 for a total of 47.  New England, on the other hand was not going to be easy on me and neither was Ms Mirage.  The purse paddle was in fine form and the scoring sessions went like this.... 3, 9, 10,16, 17, 20, 26, 27, 33, and 36.  This all comes to 197 times the wood met flesh leaving redness and yelps. Game two strokes came to 144 so both games together totaled  493 strokes... I think?????  Even though the spanking was stretched out over about 6 hours, the impact was as effective maintenance spanking.

Rolling the dice was a semi bright spot for me as the number shown scheduled Thursday for the next spanking.  Bye for now, see you after Thursday and feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments you like.  Each will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment