Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday, Feb 6...SPANKED for maintenance.  Our guests left today and on the trip back from the airport, she said, You are getting spanked tonight!!  A little background first.  If you recall, the last spanking took place over 3 days due to the interruptions of vacation life.  We concluded the spanking by not tossing the dice as is our usual custom, but rather knowing our guests would arrive on Saturday, so Friday would be maintenance day.  As fate would have it, they arrived early so the event was delayed.  As I began with, today was the day.  She was in position when I was summoned and I immediately recognized what I was to do.  The same position we used for some of the last spanking.  I placed myself prone with my chest between her legs as she sat with her back against the headboard.  My legs spread around her hips, placed my ass in an immobile location on her thighs.  I settled in and the spanking began with a bare hand warm up.  Both hands spanking both cheeks until I felt the warm glow.  The intensity increased, the tempo increased as did the color and heat in my ass.  She was spanking in earnest when I suddenly noticed one hand stopped but the other did not.  Just as suddenly the other hand rejoined, but it was not bare.  It was clutching the wood handle hair brush.  The spanking continued without pause.... one bare hand, one hair brush, cheeks reddening and pain increasing.  After several minutes, the bare hand was withdrawn but the brush spanked on and on.  My immobile ass had no choice but to accept whatever she and her hair brush dished out.  Benevolence was not the intention and a good hair brush spanking was being delivered.  Many minutes lated it slowed and stopped.  Her bare hand was caressing my hot red cheeks and I thought it was over.  That false thought ended with a very hard swat came from the big wood paddle.  Landing squarely on both cheeks, it felt like lightening had struck.  I barely had time to process it when another struck.  Then another, and another and another until I was being paddled repeatedly and soundly.  Being unable to move, my ass took about 50 or 60 solid hard strokes until the paddle rested on my blazing red cheeks.  When she lifted it off the spanking was over.  We knew more company was arriving on Wednesday so a schedule was impossible.  We will do the best we can and I will accept my next maintenance spanking at her will.

Thanks for reading and I will be on with the next report as soon as the event occurs.  Questions, comments, of course.  All are welcome and all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment