Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Today is Wednesday, Nov 16.  It was the scheduled Maintenance Day in my world.  However the maintenance came a day early.  WHY???  Because SHE wanted it to.  Tuesday evening while watching TV, she said go get the purse paddle and lie over my lap.  I obeyed as normal.  Once in position, she said this was my maintenance spanking.  A traditional OTK maintenance was about to begin.  Light hand strokes warmed up my ass nicely and as expected they got harder as time passed.   Soon I was receiving a firm hand spanking.  Flesh turned from warm to hot and from pink to red, but the spanking continued.  Nearly immobile, my ass cheeks had no choice but to accept the assault of the her bare hand. 

Several hundred strokes later, she told me to stand just long enough to place a thick pillow on her thighs.  Returning to position at her direction, the pillow raised my hips and ass much higher and allowed the impact to be at a different angle.  She also changed over to the purse paddle.   My cheeks were no match for the solid wood paddle.  Stroke after stroke landed with authority from every angle.  One cheek, then the other, then both, high, low, accent left, accent right, dead center, the OTK paddling went on and on.  Yelps followed and tears flowed as my one day early maintenance spanking wore on. 

Finally it ended, I rose and rolled the dice.  When a 2 appeared, it meant another spanking will occur on Friday; or will it???    She smirked and said, we'll see about that.

PS: I usually only discuss maintenance spanking, but the next morning, it was discovered I had neglected to start the dishwasher.   She reached for the purse paddle to administer a punishment spanking for not completing household chores.  Only a few hours prior, I had climbed off her lap with very red and sore cheeks.  That meant nothing as discipline spankings occur regardless of the timing of maintenance spankings.  Punishment spankings here have no warm up or safe word or after care.  All this went through my mind as I stood, nude, bent over awaiting my discipline.  The paddle delivered a very hard solid stroke to my ass and I saw stars.  The remainder of the prescribed number of strokes were administered and she said, "OK, now try to remember".  I answered a simple "Yes Ma'am" and our day went on normally.

Thanks for reading and questions and comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment