Sunday, November 13, 2016

Friday, Nov 11, Veterans Day and Maintenance Day.  It all began here as normal, serving coffee to my Mistress in bed and brushing her hair.  Then she said it... you will be spanked tonight!!  True to her word, also normal, she summons me to the bedroom in the early evening.  Laid out on the bed was a pillow to raise my hips, a belt and the purse paddle.  Placing myself in position with my ass high, I did not have to wait long for the way overdue maintenance spanking to begin.

The belt was her choice for a warm up which did not last long.  The 2 inch wide leather landed with several light lashes, but soon they increased in intensity.  Now, landing with authority as the cheeks turned pink and then red along with an increase in pain level.   Next, a good hard traditional hand spanking began.  Over and over the hand contacted my flesh with an echo in the room.  The lapse in time since the last spanking was now being paid for in spades.

A very brief pause for her to grasp the purse paddle.  If the hand slaps echoed, the report from the purse paddle roared.  No light spanks, each was solid and deliberate.  Alternating cheeks for a bit then a harder one landed lower, covering both sides of my ass.  The paddling continued with a clockwork rhythm interspersed with some rapid fire periods until my ass was on fire.  Teardrops tracked down my face as yelps followed each blow as cheeks now turned from red to a deep purple.  I slightly stood to relieve the stretching of the skin.  She used this pause to again find the belt which in turn found ass in an unforgiving manner.  After a good belting, I stood slightly more as she too adjusted.  Spreading my legs and using one hand to grasp my balls and cock to prevent further movement on my part, another hand spanking was delivered.  This lasted several more minutes. 

The final segment again featured the purse paddle with a new feature.  One hand was performing CBT and nipple torment while the other directed the purse paddle to deliver another solid paddling.  More tears moistened my face and yelps filled the air.  When it was over, I noticed the clock and I had endured  an uninterrupted 40 minutes of spanking.

A roll of the dice turned up a four meaning on Wednesday, my head will go down and my ass up to receive the next maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment