Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday, Nov. 23...... Hello from Florida.  On  2 week vacation, staying with vanilla family, so no maintenance spankings here.  As you recall one was due of Friday, Nov.18, and it did occur.  Early morning chores include preparing coffee and serving her in bed and then brushing her hair.  Following that the hairbrush changed hands and she pulled me across her lap and my bare ass saw the ceiling.  A long hairbrush spanking took place.  Warm cheeks to hot cheeks and moist eyes.  Then a surprise.  From the nightstand drawer came the familiar purse paddle.  It wasted no time in greeting my already red and hot ass.  Again and again it came down with authority.  Not lasting long, but long and hard enough to leave well paddled cheeks and tear tracks on my face.  Short but effective the spanking ceased.  I rolled the dice and Tuesday, Nov. 22 was scheduled.  We left for Florida on Sunday and the Tuesday episode was missed.  I have no idea where or when the next spanking will be administered.

Meanwhile, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment