Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday, April 21, Maintenance Day... A spanking was due and I got a good one.  I was at a club meeting, but was told to be home by 10 o'clock to be spanked.  I arrived home ten minutes early.  Upon entering the house, I was told to strip off all my clothes, got to the dungeon, put on the blindfold and present you ass to be spanked.  I followed directions to the letter.  Entering the dungeon, totally nude, I found 3 paddles awaiting their use.  The purse paddle, the flexible leather paddle and the big wood paddle.  I donned the blindfold, placed myself in position and waited.  Right at 10 o'clock I heard her enter the room and comment 'very nice'.  She went behind me and immediately spread my legs further apart.  She felt my cheeks, slid her hands into my crack and fingered my ass hole.  Continuing, she felt, caressed and squeezed my balls, then tugged on my cock and squeezed my cock head.  Again said 'very nice' as she started to spank with her hands.  The warm up consisted of quite hard bare hand spanks everywhere.  Yes, complete cheeks, anus and balls and cock too!!.  Numerous strokes rained down and a seamless transition to the purse paddle was next.  I have described this device before.  It is about the size of a ping pong paddle, but much thicker.  A 'no nonsense' device designed to be carried in a purse for impromptu spankings.  It delivers a solid spank.  Tonight was no exception as it covered both cheeks with a hard paddling.  Again, without hesitation, the flexible leather paddle took over.  This is a stinger and it did its job.  Horizontal and vertical strokes left not one square inch of my ass unspanked.  Several minutes of this resulted in a well stung and solidly paddled submissive ass.  Just like last time the big wood paddle delivered a set of 10 very hard strokes.  A little ball squeeze and a tug on my cock set the stage for another set of 10 very hard strokes from the big paddle.  Next the leather paddle returned to increase the sting on my bright red cheeks.  Reigniting the burn, my ass was raw and crimson.  The big paddle was in her hand again and it delivered another set of 10 very hard strokes.  The purse paddle was back and smacked each cheek five times very fast.  She said 'did you remember your medicine today'?  Yes ma'am I replied.  "Good!!' she said.  "No more repeats of your forgetfulness of the other day'.  Yes ma'am I again replied.  'Well, let's make sure,  Here is a little reminder'.  My ass took ten of the hardest strokes the big paddle could offer.  Thirty minutes of continuous paddling finally ended.  A dice roll scheduled the next maintenance spanking for Sunday.

Thanks for reading and please remember, all comments or questions here or on my e-mail address will be answered.  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment