Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10, 2016....SPANKED !!!  finally SPANKED.  Forget the recovery, hang the caution, throw out the blood thinners....This morning I got the first maintenance spanking in many days.  Crawling out from the covers I felt the cool air on my cheeks as they faced the ceiling awaiting the first slap from the bare hand of my beautiful Dominant Mistress.  An OTK spanking was on its way.  The first few smacks were a pleasant warm up.  Then the strokes came faster and harder.  She pulled me higher against her torso and spread my thighs a bit wider.  The bare hand strokes were warming my ass with a stead tempo of spanks covering every inch of my cheeks.  With my legs spread, a few strokes hit my inner thighs, sit spots and anus.  All of my ass began a warming and reddening sensation.  The bare hands, working together now were delivering a solid bare hand, OTK spanking.  Lasting even longer than I expected the spanking continued.  I arched my back and drew my knees into her thigh further raising and presenting my ass for a better target.  What I thought would be a token spanking continued longer and harder.  Then it happened.  The wood backed WAV hairbrush suddenly appeared in her right hand.  This completely dispelled any concept of a mere token spanking.  Beginning softly and slowly, the hairbrush made its presence known.  She spread my thighs even further now allowing the brush to spank deep into my crack.. I could hear and feel the wood brush back striking my guiche piercing as it stung my ass hole.  Inner thighs, sit spots and all over both cheeks the brush continued its assault.  No more soft strokes as the cadence increased along with the impact.  I was yelping regularly now with each stroke and my eyes began watering.  After several more minutes, the strokes lessened again and I felt one very hard stroke land across both cheeks.  'ONE' she counted, and the medium strokes landed again.  Then two very hard strokes landed and she counted 'ONE, TWO' as they landed in succession.  More medium spanks then 3 very hard strokes.  'ONE, TWO, THREE' she echoed after each.  I got the message as the medium strokes returned.  Then 4 hard strokes, then 5, then 6 as she counted after each landed.  My cheeks were now bright red and hurting. The count down continued, 7, 8, 9 all landed with medium strokes in between each set.  She seemed to delight in counting each stroke after my yelp.  I wondered how high she intended to go with this scenario?  20?, 50? I could only speculate.  After the next set and her counting to 10, my ass felt it could take no more, but I maintained position.  After the count of 10, the soft carress of her bare hands told me the spanking was over.

The dice were rolled and scheduled me for a Tuesday spanking.  Thus the regular random scheduled maintenance spankings have begun again.

Thank you all for your patience and reading the episodes.  Questions or comments are always welcome and will be addressed.  Thanks again!!!!     

2 comments:

  1. How're you feeling now? Health wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling fine... thanks for asking. Never suffered another episode with my heart and now feel it was an isolated incident.

    ReplyDelete