Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday, April, 18....Maintenance Day.  Yes, I am aware Maintenance Day was scheduled for last Friday, but we were away for the weekend and unable to carry out the spanking.  So today, following my after work shower, she directed me to the dungeon.  She had set things up and laid out a few toys.  I placed my nude body in position and presented my bare ass for her to administer the over due maintenance spanking.  As normal the bare hand began the warm up phase.  A good job resulted and I was feeling a warm pink glow on both cheeks.  Now the bare hand meant business as the spanks became faster and harder.  Her knee nudged my legs open a bit wider, enough so my balls were now hanging loose and could swing with every impact.  Next came the leather slapper and that device seemed to know the warm up was over.  From the first strike the slapper landed very hard.  Over and over again, side to side and even vertically.  The fringed side landed and stung my anus and back side of my balls.  I held position as my Mistress and the slapper had their way with my ass.  The flexible leather paddle was next and it never saw a light or even medium stroke.  The leather bit into my red and tender flesh.  Many spanks landed and stung me more than one could imagine.  After several minutes of this, my old friend the big wood paddle was called in like a relief pitcher.  She laid it against my bare cheeks and said, a set of ten for you.  The first one came in very hard and I knew they all would be like that.  'One', she counted.  My knees buckled and a yelp jumped through my lips.  She put a hand on each hip to adjust my position and said stay still.  Again she placed it against my skin and swung the paddle.  I held position, but yelped loudly.  Good boy she said and the paddle was again laid against my ass.  Another solid stroke smacked against both unprotected cheeks.  Three, then four, then five as the set continued.  The paddling seemed relentless until I finally heard her count TEN!!!.  A brief pause while the slapper was used lightly with an uppercut swing against my hanging balls.  About a minute of this and my balls were in agony.  Then the paddle was again pressed against my now very red and sore ass.  Another set she said... are you ready?  I muffled a 'yes ma'am' and the set started.  No different from the first set with the same result.  Solid strokes landed, echoed with a yelp from me.  I knew better than to break position so I just took all ten strokes.  More tapping with the slapper against my balls and cock head.   Soon the paddle found its way to my ass cheeks and I heard "how about another set".... no time to answer before the first of ten very hard strokes paddled my ass soundly.  When that set finished, I felt my ass was crimson and sore down to the deep tissue of my cheeks which would last for days.  She began to caress my ass and slid between my thighs to my balls and cock.  A very nice massage continued for a few minutes.  A complete surprise was the feel of the paddle touching my cheeks again.  Her sweet voice like velvet said "one more set and your done".  This ten felt even harder than the former sets.  By SIX I was beside myself in pain and tears were flowing.  When EIGHT landed, I felt I could take no more.  Two more and I was cooked.  She rubbed soothing lotion on and the maintenance was over.  A roll of the dice was unfriendly and on Thursday my ass will have to endure another maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading and your questions or comments are welcome.  If you are hesitant about leaving a comment or question here, you may send them via e-mail to cowboy_lac@yahoo.com
They will be addressed privately from that account.  Good night to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment