Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday....Maintenance Day.  Sorry folks for the delay and double sorry for the short report.  Family issues caused the delay and those cannot be overlooked.  The short report is due to the short spanking.  I know, neither of these reasons/excuses are valid and I should be spanked for both.  Anyone interested????  PLEASE.....

Anyway, called to the bedroom instead of the dungeon, I arrived to find double pillows to raise my ass to a vulnerable position and 4 implements laid out.  The rubber spatula, the leather slapper, the hair brush and the big wood paddle. Add to that, the ever present bare hand of my Mistress.   I put on the blindfold and presented my ass to be spanked.  The bare hand started as usual and hardly 20 strokes for a warm up yielded to hard and rapid hand strokes.  Cheeks quickly turned warm and pink, and she picked up the first implement with no break in the tempo.  The rubber spatula soon turned my warm pink cheeks to very hot and burning cheeks.  It continued until my ass was well red and stinging, and again I could feel her pick up the next implement with no break in her cadence.  The leather slapper made a seamless change as my ass got no break at all.  Slapping from all angles from side to side to uppercut and downward strokes.  This let to my ass being seriously spanked.  Then the hair brush was used aggressively.  A hair brush is a wonderful and traditional spanking device.  Many strokes covered both cheeks and upper thighs.  My ass was now on fire and no slowing down was in her mind.  This continued until I felt her pick up the last implement.  The big wood paddle has made a habit of being the final implement.  This takes a well stung and red ass into the next stage of the deep tissue soreness of a solid and sound spanking.  The paddle did not waste any time on light of mild strokes.  Very hard and solid smacks landed squarely on both cheeks.  The yelps and tears were normal result of such strokes.  Several minutes of this ended this maintenance session.  A check in the mirror revealed fire red cheeks and I knew the deep tissue soreness would be felt every time I sat down for at least two more days.

The dice roll gave me a nice break to completely recover before I submit and present my bare ass for another maintenance spanking next Monday.

Thank you all for reading and as usual, questions or comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment