Saturday, January 16, 2016

Friday, January 15, 2016......Maintenance Day.  A two part maintenance spanking was in store for me on this day.  We awoke this morning and had a wonderful sexual experience (not discussed here) and following that she launched into part one of the maintenance spanking with an extra.  A nice hand spanking began which warmed my ass thoroughly.  Suddenly I felt the cool ooze of either lotion or lube running between my warm pink cheeks.  Spreading my things, she told me what was to happen next.  I was about to be butt plugged.  The first plug worked its way into my anus and lodged itself.  The hand spanking continued and some strokes hit the end of the plug further inserting it.  After awhile, it was removed and replaced with the larger plug.  The spanking started again only with a hair brush this time.  Again several smacks landed on the end of the butt plug.  Then I heard the vibrator start up.  It was placed on the end of the plug sending its vibrations inside me.  The spanking with the brush continued and the vibrator was slowly moved to the back of my balls.  I was going crazy with both pleasure and pain at the same time.  When it ended, I was like a wet noodle and drifted off to sleep.  When I awoke everything was removed, cleaned and put away.  I asked if that was my maintenance for the day.  She replied it was not and more would come later.  Well, it was much later when I was sent to the dungeon to assume position.  No blindfold was used, and I saw 3 implements being placed on the bed.  The first was the suede flogger which was new to the maintenance implement roll.  It was swung with authority from multiple angles and distances.  From the middle of my shoulder blades to my upper thighs, the suede leather falls landed over and over again with no warm up, no pause and no remorse.  Following that, again no warm up, the rattan cane bit into my ass and produced raised, red welts.  I had not been caned in quite awhile, but my tears had not forgotten how to stream down my face.  The caning continued for about the same amount of time as the flogger.  I knew my ass looked like raw meat, when the cane was put down.  Next, my old friend, the big wood paddle would finish this spanking.  A small number, 5 or 6, of medium strokes preceded a very hard one.  Then another few medium and another very hard one stroke continued for several minutes.  A string of hard ones caused several yelps from me and a return to the medium strokes and one very hard stroke went on.  Several sets of this occurred before a string of hard strokes finished the spanking with me yelping and tearing profusely.  Quite a day began with pleasure and ended with my spending the rest of the evening with a flame red ass.

The dice roll was no friend of mine and the next maintenance spanking will be on Monday.

Thanks for reading and remember, all comments or questions will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment