Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Monday, Jan 18......Maintenance Day.  Late Monday evening I was called to the dungeon and handed the blindfold as I assumed the 'ass up high' position.  I could hear and feel the chosen implements land on the bed beside me.  A hand spanking soon ensued as not only a warm up, but continued quite some time and increased in intensity.  I soon realized this was to be a traditional spanking.  Nothing but recurring smacks square on both cheeks with different implements for over 20 minutes.  After the bare hand, the leather slapper came next.  I held position with legs tight together and ass presented.  The slapper was used for its stinging qualities and it served well.  Numerous slaps from many angles came fast and furious.  No longer just warm, my red hot cheeks took the spanks for many minutes.  Side to side, uppward and downward strokes landed and stung like hell.  Finally that toy was retired and a brief pause was granted as she prepared to use the suede flogger.  The long falls and heavy mass of this implement soon took their toll on my body.  From shoulder blades to upper thighs was covered with flogger strokes.  Deeper tissue soreness soon joined the tender, well stung flesh.  I struggled to retain position given the weight and hard swings of the flogger.  I did manage to keep my ass presented for her abuse.  The flogger was used for many many minutes.  At last is was rested.  I could feel the moistness in the blindfold from my tears as I readjusted and presented my ass for the finale.  It was the big wood paddle, being swung with authority in a slow tempo.  About every 5 seconds, a solid blow landed and tormented my already red, hot and stinging ass.  Holding position, I took as many as could be landed in 6 minutes.  Hardly any were less than medium in intensity and many were very hard.  She said that was 22 minutes of continuous spanking and kissed each red cheek to symbolize the end of the maintenance.  The dice roll was friendly and unless I earn a discipline spanking, my ass would not endure another spanking until Sunday.

Thanks for reading and any questions or comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment