Thursday, February 4, 2016

Today is Thursday Feb 5.  I realize you nice folks have been kept in the dark for a few days.  My scheduled maintenance spanking on Monday was given, but very different.  As soon as I finished brushing her hair (one of my normal morning services), she pulled me over her lap while still in bed.  She proceeded to spank me with bare hand and the handy hair brush.  It was rather quick and she announced there would be more later in the week.  No dice were rolled as she explained we would be in Florida for 2 weeks around vanilla people and spanking may not be feasible.  She said I would be getting a long maintenance spanking before we left and one on returning.  After the spanking on returning from our trip, we will roll the dice and get back on schedule.  Early today while I was at the sink, she came up behind me with the big wood paddle and said 'present your ass'.  With hands still in the sink, I obeyed.  My presented ass was greeted with several hard strokes from the paddle.  She walked away.  I felt more maintenance would be delivered later as we were leaving Friday early morning.  On Wednesday we had a slight spat and afterwards, I thought no more about it.  Around 10 or so, she called me into the dungeon and placed me in position.  I received a quite harsh punishment spanking for the disagreement of yesterday.  So as of right now, approx 4 pm, I am unsure if I will receive more maintenance tonight on not.  It it happens, it will be reported.  If not, the next report will be following the maintenance I will receive on our return around the 17th.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to continue to document maintenance spankings as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment