Sunday, January 10, 2016

Saturday, Jan 9, Maintenance Day.  Saturday nights are hectic here, so the report is tonight from last nights spanking.  Directed to the dungeon, I arrived to see only the blindfold near the large hip supporting pillow.  After blindfolded and placed in position, I could hear her gathering implements.  It was clear she had no intention of letting me know what was to come.  A nice soft bare hand spanking commenced.  Usually used as a short warm up, this hand spanking lasted much longer.  A very sharp sting brought me to my senses quickly.  It was followed by another and another in rapid fire tempo.  I recognized the implement as my old friend the leather slapper.  A stinging device of the highest order.  More than fifty times I felt the fire as it bit into my flesh.  "Spread those legs",  was heard as the slapping ceased for a moment.  I spread as far as possible which backed me off the edge of the pillow allowing my package to swing freely now.  Reaching between my legs, she grasped my balls, held them for one more stroke from the slapper.  Landing on my anus with the tips of the fringe lashing against my balls.  This instantly turned on the tears.  A slight pause and the purse paddle spanked alternating cheeks with a quick tempo.  A good fifty strokes from the wood made the deep tissue soreness complement the burn and sting from the slapper.  The next implement with no doubt was the rubber spatula.  It covered my entire ass from the top of the crack in my cheeks to the upper and inner thighs along with sit spots.  The big wood paddle landed probably 20 or so very solid strokes covering both cheeks.  The bare hand return for an encore, but it was all business now.  Over two hundred spanks treated everything from cheeks to thighs and ass hole with a firm traditional spanking.  The purse paddle returned as well, but had the padded cover on this time.  The finale was the big wood paddle again with another 20.

Bright red cheeks glowed as the dice left my hand headed for the wall.  Next Friday, yours truely will be stripped and spanked soundly in the name of maintenance.

Thanks for reading and keep those comments and questions coming in.... all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment