Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday, June 18,  2015.  Maintenance Day it is and maintenance spanked I got.  I had just returned from my 5k outing and headed for the shower.  I heard from the kitchen the voice of my Dominant life partner.  "When you come out of the shower, head up stairs and assume position, I'm going to spank that ass of your for maintenance".  I just replied, Yes, Ma'am.  When I arrived upstairs, I saw laid out, the big wood paddle, hairbrush, crop, tawse, rattan cane and blindfold.  Already nude, I got into position, put on the blindfold and waited.  She came in a few minutes later, gently caressed my cock, balls and ass.  That was the last gentle think my ass felt.  She commanded "spread those legs more", I complied and the first strike followed almost immediately.  The riding crop, with its familiar swish in the air and loud slap, was the first implement used.  It stung right from the first swat on my freshly showered and shaved ass.  The came in rapid succession, hard and fast, covering both cheeks in several minutes of continuous strokes.  I'm sure my cheeks were quite red when she stopped and said, "that was your warm up".  Next, the big wood paddle made its unmistakable impact.  These swats were at a slower pace than the crop, but each was very firm.  Both cheeks and sit spot were covered by the size of this device.  Another several minutes of strokes landed and the red color of the cheeks changed to a darker red and I could feel the deep tissue soreness begin to grow.  Hello Mr. Hairbrush!!,  was what I thought when it first met the inflamed flesh.  She likes the hairbrush and uses it well to insure a proper spanking.  I began to feel tears welling up and now some yelps could be heard along with the solid slap of the hairbrush.  Feeling well spanked already after many minutes of the hairbrush, I accepted the brief pause while she changed implements.  I felt the tawse from the first swat and yelped accordingly.  Our tawse is very thick leather, about 1 foot long and split like a tawse should be.  It delivers one of the most painful swats in our arsenal of 'toys'.  It played out its turn for many minutes and I was shedding tears without control.  There was no guesswork in identifying the next implement.  Her practice swing of the rattan cane produced that swish in the air all submissives know so well.  A second later it hit its mark.  Leaving a line of fire and a raising welt in its wake.  I must have moved inward toward the bed for protection, because she reached below my hips, grasped my cock and pushed me back to the original position.  "Keep your ass out there and don't move it" came her directive.  The cane was not done spreading lines and welts across both cheeks and sit spot.  Another several minutes later, I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the cane being placed on the bed.  She hand spanked for about 50 swats and then the hairbrush made an encore.  It covered my nearly purple, welted, stripped and very sore ass with several minutes of strokes.  Finally she said it was over.  This had been a very thorough maintenance spanking and I felt like a wet rag.  Only the roll of the dice remained.  I stood slowly, hugged and thanked her.  When the dice finished rolling a four was showing.  So on Tuesday, I will be turned ass up for another Maintenance Day Spanking.

Thanks for reading and any questions or comments submitted will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment