Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday, June 7, 2015.  A very different maintenance this time.  The actual day was yesterday, Saturday, but with a scheduled spanking party today, she thought it would be different to have someone else administer the maintenance.  She did give me several quick spanks with the discipline stick yesterday.  We drove to a neighboring state for the party and arrived on time.  Several others soon arrived and all were introduced.  I was not first, but my Mistress told one of the other female Dommes in attendance she had permission to spank me.  It did not take her long to find a room available and call me to her.  She stripped me completely, bound my wrists and ankles and placed me over the bed.  She started with a flogger and was not holding back.  Not much of a warm up like I am used to, just very hard strokes.  Then a paddle, then a belt, then a very hard hand spanking.  It is always much different with a complete stranger in charge.  After several minutes of different implements, she told me to stand against a wall.  A revisit of the same implements began again.  The flogging started at my shoulders and proceeded down covering my ass and onto my thighs.  My entire body was pink or red and on fire with sting.  Now removing my ankle bondage, I was directed to spread my legs and place my upper body back on the bed.  She flogged my ass repeatedly and landed several uppercut swings which landed on my unprotected cock and swinging balls.  Then a riding crop both laterally on both ass cheeks and uppercut swings.  We were then called for dinner or I may have still been there as she showed no signs of ending the session.  Checking the clock on the way out, I realized the session had lasted an hour and 25 minutes.  A very very thorough spanking indeed.  I thank her and off we went to dinner.
I took about an hour break, had dinner and was asked by a different Domme if I was ready to play.  I did not know her either, but my Dominant gave me the 'go ahead' nod and off we went.  Again, I was stripped totally nude by a woman I had never met and placed on a massage table, ass up.  She was a very accomplished Dominatrix and started with a bare hand warm up.  Didn't last long before several paddles, crops, floggers, and a large belt greeted my ass.  We chatted and I learned a bit about her and she about me.  Boy, could she spank hard!!!  Lying on a table means there is no give and my ass accepted the full force of every blow.  When finished, we chatted a bit more and agreed to enjoy another session sometime.  A quick check of the time and another hour and 15 minutes had gone by.  My ass was truly beet red.  Nearly 3 hours of spanking, stripped nude, by two total strangers was my maintenance spanking for today.  A long 3 hour drive home on very sore red cheeks was a punishment in itself.
Dice were cast and I will be maintenance spanked again on Wednesday.  Ask any question or make any comment you wish.  All will be answered.  As always thanks for reading and hope you will return for the next description or My Maintenance Day. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the right to refuse to receive a maintenance spanking from a stranger?

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have the right to question it, but the final decision is hers. I have the utmost trust in her.

    ReplyDelete