Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Monday, June 15, 2015.  Sorry for the delay in reporting yesterdays maintenance spanking due to computer problems.  She actually had to tell me to strip off my clothes for this spanking as we were out shopping so instead of my normal totally nude appearance, I had clothes on.  She sat comfortably in the OTK chair with a few implements.  Once nude she directed me over her lap.  Once across her knees, she opened her legs just a bit, but enough for my package to slip between her thighs and then closed them tight.  It was as good as cock and ball bondage and I was nearly immobile with my ass in position for spanking.  She began with hand spanking and it was obvious from the start not many strokes would be light.  Several minutes later my cheeks were very pink and increasing in heat.  Following the hand came the short wood paddle.  A flat and smooth device just a bit smaller than a ping pong paddle, but much thicker.  It gives a sound sting when used in moderate strokes but can be quite painful when delivering harder spanks, which was what was occurring.  It nicely covers one cheek with each stroke so they were administered on alternating cheeks.  Again and again one check felt the pain while the opposite got a brief reprieve.  I could not even squirm much with my cock and balls in a human vice.  My ass would simply have to take whatever she dished out.  Next a very narrow wood paddle made its appearance.  All these implements are short in length so using them in the OTK position was easy for her.  Longer handle devices are good for other positions but the short ones seem to be made for spankings like this.  The paddle slapped across both cheeks, which by now were quite red and becoming more sore with each stroke.  I knew a white line was left behind on crimson flesh from the narrow design of this 'toy'.  Both cheeks were again treated to a good sound swat.  The echo in the room was soon overcome by my yelp.  I felt tears running down my face, but nothing could be done about it due to the clamping of her thighs against my cock and balls.  This went on for several more minutes.  The sit spot was very inflamed and I knew quite cherry red.  She finally dropped the narrow paddle and released the pressure with her thighs.  I thought it was over, but she just directed me to spread my legs.  The short lexan cane was in her hand and soon landed right on my exposed anus.  I screamed and tried to move.  "Hold still" was her command.  Again and again it hit its mark.  I could hear and feel it strike against my guiche piercing.  More strikes until she was satisfied and my cheeks, sit spot and ass hole were all red and sore.  All in all a short spanking and using just one position, but a very effective maintenance session.  As I remained nude the rest of the day, she occasionally directed me to bend over so she could check the red color slowing fading.  She would pat my cheeks and say very nice.  The dice roll came up a two, so the next date I have with a maintenance spanking will be Thursday.  Comments.... Questions... All will be addressed.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment