Sunday, August 11, 2024

Spanked For Maintenance

Friday, August 9, Maintenance due and delivered. The dice roll on Sunday was a 4 and Friday morning I placed the wedge pillow out for a reminder as we both had agressive schedules this week and of course another Dr. appointment and test for me on Wednesday. On Thursday, while working in the yard, she sustained a slight injury to her index finger on the right hand. Saying is would be fine she agreed to spank me this evening. About 8:30, she felt the time was right and directed me to get ready. She has assembled 4 implements next to the wedge pillow and I draped my nude self over the edge with my ass stuck out. The warm up was normal, mild swats morphing into a firm bare hand spanking. Nicely pink, my cheeks awaited the first of the implements....The riding bat.
The wide leather tip stung right from the first swat. She used a quick tempo and medium force to sting the cheeks, the crease and the upper thighs as I held position. Time passed and the relentless stinging had my ass quite sore. Then with a slight change, she began to use the shaft of the bat like a crop or cane. Straight lines of pain crossed both cheeks as I began to yelp. Not sure if welts were raised, but when she returned to the stinking with the leather tip, the lines seemed to increase in pain. Another brief burst of the rapid fire stinging closed out the first segment and I took a breath before the next implement made its appearance.
The leather strap was again pressed into service as it was in the prior two maintenance sessions. No holding back as she lashed my red and striped cheeks. I yelped after each strike as the leather met flesh. I may have quirmed a bit, but for the most part remained still to accept the strapping. Time seemed to slow as the strapping continued. Yelps became nearly constant as the tempo was fast and hard. My ass was being spanked and spanked soundly. Cheeks had been stung and strapped and now were set to be paddled as two paddles still lie next to me. First up was the patent leather paddle.
Do not let the beauty and innocent look of this implement fool you. The steel spine running from the tip of the paddle to the end of the handle provides the ability to deliver a sound paddling as my ass was about to find out. Nothing fancy, just straight hard swats across both cheeks made my yelps return. After a brief time, I could tell the swats were becoming lighter, but still firm enough to turn the cheeks more red and sore. This short segment ended with a quick hard burst. I could tell her hand was hurting her but not to the point of ending the spanking. She grasped the final toy and I shuttered.... it was the purse paddle.
Polished cherry wood nearly 1/2 inch thick, this small paddle was one of the most feared toys in our bag. Quick swats on alternating cheeks had me howling and struggling to hold position. I knew better than to squirm or she would have used my balls to hold me still. I took the hard swats and was glad when she said, my hand just can't hold any more implements. The brief hard paddling ended and I thought the session did as well. She then climed up on the bed and directed me over her lap. A solid hand spanking ensued using both hands and lasted about two minutes. She apologized for the short session citing her injured hand. I climbed down, kissed and thanked her and tossed the dice. It tumbled across the floor and displayed a '3' when it came to rest. Tuesday was scheduled and she said her hand would be better by then. I noticed the clock and only 15 minutes had elapsed, yet I felt sufficiently spanked.
A big thank you goes out to all readers. More thanks to those who improve the blog with some input of their own. It is easy and fun to leave a comment or question. Become a part of the blog and the fun by asking a question or making a comment. Hope to hear from some more of you and will see everyone after the next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Even with a sore digit, She can still pack a whallop!!!!
    Thank you for yet another exciting maintenance narration !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. As my last words in the episode state... I felt sufficiently spanked. She may not have had her heart into it, but her arm and hand brought the maintenance spanking home. Thanks again for reading.

      Delete