Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Paddled and Strapped for Maintenance

Tuesday, August 20, a few days late but a good spanking. Originally due on Sunday, it was my turn to be a bit under the weather and just not up to accepting my due maintenance. Feeling much better today and on the way home from some errands, she told me I was getting a spanking later tonight. Shortly after dinner, she quietly said, "It's time". I needed no other or more information or dircetion. I went directly to our bedroom placed the wedge pillow and draped my nude body over it and presented my ass to be spanked. A few minutes later she arrived and proceeded to assemble three implements to handle the task. Out of the corner of my eye, seeing the toys, I knew I was about to be soundly spanked. The warm up was textbook...mild bare hand swats with several medium and hard swats interspurrsed. The 5 minute segment left my cheeks sufficiently warmed with a nice pink glow. Ready for the main event and first up was the flexible leather paddle.
A classy looking implement with a two sided attack. Fur side for thud and smooth leather for sting, this little beauty has it all. She adopted a slow steady tempo with strikes landing on the center of each cheek. Alternating sides, she paddled my ass for about 5 minutes. Swats stayed rhymetic, landing about every two seconds. Force varied as I got medium, hard and some very hard from both sides of the paddle. All swats were centered on my cheeks and within a short time my ass got red and sore while yelps escaped thru my lips. I held position and took this paddling segment with a determination to accept whatever lie ahead. There was no break in action as the second implement seemed to take over without hesitation. A well used implement recently, it was the leather strap.
Keping with the same slow and steady pace, the strap lashed my red cheeks without delay. The only difference was the target was now increased to include my upper thighs and the crease between. Soon, the entire spanking area was ablaze with the pain from the strap. Varying the force, some lashes caused a loud yelp from me as the strapping seemed relentless. Different angles made sure my cheeks, sit spots and thighs were all being lashed effectively by the leather strap. Near the end of this 5 minute segment, my eyes began to tear and I'm sure my ass was as red as can be. After she was satisfied I had been sufficiently strapped, she dropped that toy but continued to spank my ass with her bare hands. Both hands on both cheeks for several minutes, made sure the sting was a lasting one. My heart sank as I realized what the final implement was.... the rubber paddle.
No need to describe this paddle except to say rubber implements bring spanking to a whole new level. She returned to the method used early on, a slow steady tempo with the strikes landing in the center of each cheek. In less than one minute she had me howling after each swat met my flesh. My well spanked red cheeks were no match for the smooth, heavy, conveyor belt material of the paddle. Tears and howls did not defray the steady stream of her paddling my ass. A bit of squirming was halted by the placement of her hand on my back just above my cheeks. The minutes dragged by as the paddling continued until she halted and said I was very red. Information I did not need to hear as I slowly stood. Befoe I could turn to thank her, she said, 'just a second' and delivered a dozen hard swats while I was standing. Six on each cheek, sort of a send off until next time. After a proper thank you, I tossed the dice. The next time would be Saturday as I rolled a '3'. I thanked her again and put the toys away.
I sincerely thank all readers, new or established for their support. The blog only exists for your information and enjoyment. You too can become a part of it by leaving a comment or asking a question. Each will be individually answered as soon as possible. Hope to see everyone after my maintenance spanking on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!!
    Were the dozen standing swats with the rubber paddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane. Yes, the extra swats were courtesy of the rubber paddle. By that time my ass was well spanked and sore. The extra paddle swats really stung the inflamed flesh on my cheeks.

      Delete