Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Bare Hand and 3 Implements for Maintenance.

Tuesday, January 9, Maintenance due and spanking received. After being spanked for two football games on Sunday, I rolled a 'ONE' so here I am inposition over the wedge pillow, bare ass presented, waiting to be spanked. She finished picking out tonights toys and began the warm up phase. Traditionall a 3 - 4 minute hand spanking increasing from mild to fairly firm. This episode was much shorter and firm from the beginning. Only about a minute of hand spanking before the first of three implements made contact with my bare flesh. A Wooden Spoon.
A kitchen implement which has never seen any food. Bought for the express purpose of spanking my cheeks. A good long handle provides an easy swing and the striking surface is relatively small so contact yields a concentrated stinging swat. It seems a red mark the size of the spoon materailzes almost instantly. Not applying the spoon with hard swats, but a very fast tempo covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs very quickly. Still the segment went on for about 4 minutes with a slight increase of force to ramp up the pain. The entire spanked area was red by the time she slowed and eventually stopped the segment. I wiggled my ass a bit while setting my stance for the next implement. The Riding Bat.
Another stinging implement, the shaft cut thru the air with a menaceing swish prior to its original contact. Every successive swat made the swish followed by a sharp crack when leather met skin. That was followed by a clear yelp from me. The surface of the leather tip is a bit smaller than the wooden spoon, but the flexibility of the shaft more than made up for that. She whipped my entire ass with the bat in short order. Perhaps not full force, but harder than the spoon. Yelps became louder and a bit of movement caused her to place a hand on the small of my back as a signal to hold still and take this whipping. I complied and even stuck my ass out further to enhance her target. She used the bat for several minutes and my eyes began to moisten. Soon she placed the bat down to pick up the Short Hair Brush.
The short brush is a interesting toy. A shorter brush and handle than even the narrow hair brush, but the wood back is thicker. A hard wood, very dense, I'm not exactly sure, but it could be briar. At any rate, with the small striking area and solid handle, it hurts more that a little. A slower tempo was adopted as she spanked my ass with authority. Every strike produced a yelp and tears began to form. All three implements have a small striking area, so many swats are needed to cover everything. Full tears were falling by the time she finished spanking the thighs, crease and full cheeks. Eventually she had the entire area very red and sore. Laying down the hair brush did not end the session. It was bare hand time. Now she was really laying the swats against my cheeks. She can hand spank with the best of them and this was no different. At least a full six minutes had my ass well spanked on top of the three previous implements. I felt it was over then, but wrong again.
I did not even have time to begin to stand up before the wooden spoon struck again. Unknown to me, she planned an encore of each of the implements. This time the segments were to be shorter, but much harder. My ass was sore and the wooden spoon smacked it hard and fast. Howling was involuntary and tears were ever present. The next two implements took a lesson from the spoon. The riding bat stung its way thru a few minutes of fast and hard strikes. No breaks for my cheeks as the three implements followed each other closely. Totalled up to about 7 minutes of fast and hard spanking on a well spanked ass. I stood after she laid the short brush down for good. She rubbed my ass while we hugged and I thanked her for the good spanking. Time to toss the dice and it was not friendly. A 'two' was showing when the cube stopped rolling. This means Friday is my next spanking appointment.
Readers get a big thank you and an invitation to leave a comment or question. Each will be answered individually as soon as possible. Right now is another chance for you to be a part of a spanking session. The old strap is being retired. You can suggest a 'retirement' segment for the strap. Nora-Jane led things off with her suggestion. Find it in a few of the recent episodes. Leave your suggestion today. See everyone after my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! The wooden spoon makes an appearance!! That was a fast paced session, cowboy. I don't envy your bottom!
    I liked the way She rubbed your bottom while you were hugging Her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora-Jane for you comments. I normally do not like rapid fire spankings. They do account for many more strikes and my ass was on fire as the result. A good rubbing from her was a nice touch.

      Delete
  2. Aftercare is such a nice part of it. In your next post post a picture of the strap you're retiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very sorry for the long delay in responding. Been without internet service for some time. Yes, aftercare is very nice and I do get some after maintenance spankings. Never after a punishment spanking. The leather strap has been pictured in these reports every time it has been used. You can find it is several past episodes and it will be pictured whenever it is used in the future.

      Delete