Monday, August 7, 2023

A Two-Day Maintenance

Thursday, August 3, after morning coffee in bed, she had implement in hand and directed me over her lap. As you know, we use a modified OTK position where she sits in bed, back against the headboard. Over the lap I went and she began to warm up my cheeks with and implement instead of her bare hand.
The flexible leather paddle is great for OTK spankings. Light weight, short handle, two sides and gives a good spanking. The fur side was being used to warm my bare ass which was facing the ceiling. Several minutes passed as the warm up ended with her flipping the paddle over. Now my cheeks were getting a good sting from the smooth leather side. Upper thighs and the sit spots were not excluded from this segment. Warm, pink and well stung, my ass was met with her bare hand for a long solid spanking. Several minutes of hand spanking subsided only to find the paddle back in her hand. The fur side and the smooth leather side each had a 3-4 minute encore performance before the bare hand was again spanking my cheeks. She paused only long enough to direct me to a new position. Raising my torso with my weight on knees and elbows and legs spread, she now had access to ALL of me. Her right hand pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples while the left hand squeezed, slapped and pulled my balls and cock. It was a two handed CBT segment. Cock, balls and nipples being tormented. An occasional good spanking on my anus highlighted this segment which I'm sure you can imagine the result on me. Not long before this drifted into other pleasures of the flesh. Intimacy Deleted. The session fully ended following the 'afterwards' mutual snooze.
Friday, August 4, leaving for a three day weekend at my brothers, we had the morning coffee, hairburshing, and breakfast. We had loaded the car the night before except for the cooler and perishable snacks, so after doing the dishes, I headed for the shower. That completed, I headed to the bedroom only to find she had set up for spanking.... pillow in place and two implements at the ready. "Bend over", she said, "You're getting spanked before we leave". With my skin still tender from the hot shower, I took position. Even the bare handed warm up swats stung much more than normal. The full force hand spanking segment was even worse. I was already yelping and tear ducts swelling before the first implement struck.
The big wood paddle covered both cheeks with a solid swat as I yelped louder. About 4 seconds later I felt another hard swat. This 4 second interval and swatting continued on for several minutes. Swat after swat covered both cheeks causing yelps and tears. My ass had been spanked and now paddled, but the worst was still in store. She reset my stance by pulling my hips backward a bit which really stuck my ass out. She was eager to get to the next implement.
The purse paddle was set to show my cheeks what a paddling is like. This short solid cherry paddle is ideal for single cheek paddling. Alternating from left to right, she had me howling and streaming tears form the first swat. Again the 4 second interval was in play as she paddled me for several minutes. Each swat caused the yelp heard throughout the house. A brief pause for her to change paddles and the big wood returned for an encore. A good hard short segment played out, but it was easy to see the purse paddle was the star of the session and it returned with a grand entrance. Crimson and very sore cheeks resulted in the second segment of the purse paddle. When it ended, I slowly stood to hug and thank her for a great maintenance spanking. Telling me to dress told me another sore bottom drive was about to begin.
Very sorry readers as I am extremely late with this report. Three days without internet access made this delay unavoidable. Your questions and comments as always are not only welcome but encouraged. Take advantage of your opportunity to 'sound off' and become part of this blog. No dice roll to schedule, but I can imagine as we will return late Sunday, another spanking could follow Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned to catch the next episode of my maintenance spankings.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! Your behind was definitely not neglected! A spanking after a shower?? Lucky she didn't spank you before you dried off!
    Ahhhhhh...the pre-drive maintenance. She wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comments. Yes, she chose the timing for the second day perfectly...right out of the shower and before we drove away. This after the spanking and CBT session only 24 hours earlier. A good spanking to begin both days. Just as you stated, my ass was not neglected.

      Delete