Sunday, July 30, 2023

Paddled for Maintenance Times Four

Friday, July 28, The morning after after scheduled maintenance, tooth extration pain two days subsided, set to leave on a long drive. Any one of these reasons would have been sufficient, but with all three, there was no doubt I would be getting a spanking. Regardless of the reason, I found myself bent over the wedge pillow, bare ass protruded waiting to be spanked while she dug out the implements. She tossed 4 paddles on the bed and began to warm my cheeks with her bare hand. After a sufficient warming segment she picked up the first of the paddles...The Big Wood Paddle
There was no question of the warm up being over as the first swat covered both cheeks and was quite hard. She adopted a slow tempo with hard swats for this paddle. Landing one about every 4 seconds with good force the wood paddle produced yelps in no time. As steady as a clock, hard swats landed squarely on my ass. She changed the target for a few, striking one cheek at a time before going back to paddling both. The segment was short but hard and soon she went for the next implement....The flexible Leather Paddle.
She did not bother with the thud of the fur side, but went right for the increased sting of the smooth leather side with hard swats. Again, a slow tempo was used with good results as a yelp escaped from me after each swat landed. Most were on alternating cheeks as I held position. The flexible leather stung its way thru a short but hard segment. I knew my ass was bright red already and still had two more paddles to go. The final bunch came from a slight uppercut swing, catching the lower cheek and crease. My last yelp had barely ceased before she had the third paddle ready... The Broad Sword Paddle.
Fairly heavy, with its steel reinforcing, this paddle packs a wallop. She placed it against my ass, drew back and let it fly. I howled when the smooth ridgid leather met my sore red cheeks. Only about 4 seconds elasped before I felt it again. A very solid and painful contact was occurring one after the other. Recoiling after each, I reset my ass as an invitation to paddle it again. She obliged. Following the short hard segment with the broad sword paddle, she picked up the Rubber Paddle.
Why does it have to be last? Why is its intense pain piled on the pain from the previous implements. Pondering this went away quickly as the first hard swat sent lightening pain thru my ass all the way thru and out my mouth in the form of a loud howl. Like the other segments, in about 4 seconds this was repeated on my left cheek. She paddled like this for the entire short but hard segment. Howling and streaming tears was my only response as I held my ass still to be paddled. I thought it would be the last segment as she laid the paddle down, but the bare hand returned for their hard spanking.
Still not done, after the hand spanking, each of the implements got a second segment. Each delivered about 20 more swats... slow and very hard. Finally over, I got to an upright position to hear her last commands, don't bother with the dice. Put the paddles in the travel bag with the other implements, you will be spanked soon enough. Get dressed, it is time to begin our drive to New York. During my tasks, I caught a glimse of my ass in the mirror. Crimson cheeks with ashen whiteish areas in the cneter of each cheek. I had been soundly paddled for maintenance.
Thank you readers for all your continued support. Be sure to leave your copmments and questions. Each will receive its own answer from our summer cabin in upstate NY. Be sure to stay in contact for my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly WERE well paddled, especially for the long drive North!! That dreaded rubber paddle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as always, Nora-Jane for your comments. Yes, I was soundly paddled during this maintenance session. The drive north was complete with sore bottom squirming. The four paddles made sure of that.... especially the rubber paddle. I can still arrange for your own personal taste of the rubber at the hands of Ms Mirage... just give me the word.

    ReplyDelete