Saturday, August 12, 2023

Breakfast, then Spanked.

Saturday, August 12, spanked for maintenance. It has been awhile and we have been up to our ears with working around and in the cabin. Add several guests to that and the days just seem to fly by. A usual morning so far, coffee in bed and I brushed her hair, we got up and I made and served breakfast. She told me to leave the dishes and go with her. Leading me to the bedroom, she had things set up, pillow and 3 implements. She pointed to the pillow and said it had been too long and I needed to be spanked.....right now. I took my usual position but she adjusted it slightly by opening my legs a bit more before beginning the bare hand warm up. Spanks became harder and covered more area including the crease and upper inner thighs. She spread my legs a bit more as she picked up the first of the implements.... The Riding Bat.
Stinging its way across both cheeks, the bat began its segment with a quick tempo. Progressing down thru the creases on on to the upper thighs, the swats continued. Horizontal side to side swats stung the inside of my thighs and involuntarily they opened a bit more. My balls were next and did not escape the swatting provided by the leather tip causing a few yelps. Inner cheeks were spanked before the segment came to an end. The tormenting subsided for a bit as it was time for the spanking beginning with the Doubled Belt.
Bent and bare, my ass was no match for the 2 inch wide doubled leather belt she was wielding. Strike after strike landed hard across my cheeks. A few minutes dragged by as the belt spanked both cheeks. Then she altered and struck one cheek at a time for another few minutes. Yelping accompanied the belting for a brief but hard segment. Another change of pace as she grasped the Big Wood Paddle.
The spanking continued with hard swats from the wood implement. Both single cheeks and double cheeks were treated to a good paddling. Yelps grew louder and tears began to well up. Three to four minutes of paddling was taking its toll on my cheeks as they turned more red and sore. Without warning, she stopped the assault of the paddle and told me to stand, turn around, hands behind my back and legs spread. Obeying, I felt totally vulnerable as she stood before me with the riding bat.
With left hand grasping my balls, her right hand, along with the riding bat spanked my nipples to a hot pink color. Tears fell as she moved her left hand from balls to cock, cradling it while she spanked the entire length and head. Back to my nipples before a good spanking of my balls. More cock spanking until it became quite aroused. Sorry, the next segment is not for your eyes as the intimacy is deleted.
Returning to normal breathing, she said, that felt wonderful and I acknowledged by saying it sure did. She said, so will this as she bent me back into a spanking pasotion. Another hard hand spanking unfolded and morphed into a hard belting and that turned into another hard segment with the big wood paddle. Tears returned as well as she spanked me with her hand and both implements for another ten minutes or so. Do not toss the dice she said as it became known she never intended to allow that much time to pass without another maintenance spanking.
Thanks to all readers, new and established, and thanking you in advance you your anticipated questions or comments. You will receive you answers in a timely manner. Join the fun and leave a comment today. Keep visiting often to catch the next episode. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic narration of a truly multi-faceted maintenance session!
    Bravo on being discreet. Leave em wondering!!
    I enjoy your descriptive blog entries so much, and the combination of weapons of ass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane. Your comments are always welcome. Glad you like the blog and my descriptions. Intimate time is always deleted from the blog, but I think everyone should know they do exist. I must admit, the choice of implements is left to Ms. Mirage. She does pair together some interesting toys and I get a variety of textures when being spanked.

      Delete
  2. IT's been too long and you need to be spanked. Gosh I wish my wife thought that way. Actually she did treat me to some interesting whipping with rope when we were at a hotel last weekend. She braided one rope into a very interesting and thuddy device. She alternated that with a rather whippy piece of paracord. Just for my benefit she talked about the people walking down the hallway just outside the door. She had me very aroused as she spun some fantasies about inviting them in to see how a husband should be treated.
    Great narration of your most recent spanking. I found the nipple spanking to be a great alternative to the usual ass spanking. My wife does torment my nipples on a fairly regular basis and I love it. I get incredibly aroused when she spanks my cock and we have found that my balls can take a lot of abuse compared to what is generally perceived as a no hitting zone.

    Very interesting that the spanking resumed after the interlude. Usually after such an interlude, we are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MRBILL for the involved comments and observations. I will try to address them all. We play in hotel rooms as well, but she has never invited others in or even alluded to it. But we also play in dungeons where most of the scenes are visible to all in attendance. I did like your description of the whipping you got with items she fabricated out of rope. Ms Mirage, like your wife torments my nipples regularly and likes to keep them tenderized during the day. Pinching, pulling, twisting and slapping them several times as we encounter each other. Another reason for her having me complete my chores while wearing clamps. Not during every spanking, but fairly often she includes cock and or ball spanking in our maintenance sessions. When she directed me to stand spread eagle with hands behind me, I knew I was due for CBT and nipple torment as part of this session. My balls can take a fair amount of spanking and as always, she tries to expand my limits on everything, even ass spanking. It was very different that more spanking followed our intimate break. That usually does not happen. I guess she just felt like I needed further spanking and gave me a good dose of it.
      Thanks again for you comments and I hope you continue to read and comment. I feel it is interesting and perhaps educational to other readers.

      Delete