Monday, August 28, 2023

A late morning Maintenance Spanking

Monday, August 28, A spanking given before it gets any more late. A weekend of driving from NY and other reasons, kept the spanking implements in the bag during the trip. We left our summer cabin on Friday after several weeks of work and fun. The new boat providing most of the fun while the refurbishing of the cabin, inside and out took a lot of time. An unusual amount of rain also slowed our progress. However, Sunday proved to be a very hectic day for us unloading and reorganizing stuff here in the south. Monday morning rolls around and I have an early morning Dr. appointment, so up early, shower and off to the Dr. before breakfast. Returning I set right to breakfast duty and then cleaning up afterwards. Unknown to me, she had used this time to set up the bedroom for a long overdue and much needed spanking. As I was finishing up I heard her call me saying 'off with your clothes, every stitch and hug that pillow over the edge of the bed'. I obeyed without comment and wound up nude with my ass ready to be spanked. The normal bare hand(s) warm up portion was coloring my cheeks nicely while I held position. With several minutes in the book, the warm up ended as she took up the first implement.... The doubled belt.
The doubled two inch wide leather struck my ass with authority. Solid horizontal strikes soon covered all the flesh from top of cheek to upper thigh. Loud smacks of leather on skin was soon augmented with yelps from me. She was belting me soundly and I must admit, I was feeling good about it. I wiggled a bit, spread my legs some and stuck my ass out further. She took the hint and really began to belt my butt even harder. Several more minutes of the belt left me very hot and sore, but with a satisfied feeling. She replaced the belt with a hard bare hand spanking before she picked up the next implement... The strap.
The old reliable implement, past retirement age, still can strap cheeks with the best of them. She proved that with a long session of various strikes and angles. Slight uppercut swings to sting the crease and thighs and hard level ones to keep my ass red and sore. She struck with an even steady tempo covering every inch of cheek, crease and thighs. A long segment ended with another hard hand spanking. It seemed the bare hands were the intermision for the main toys. As my cheeks got more sore, the bare hand spanks stung more and the yelps echoed each spank. The last implement is familiar to all... The big wood paddle.
A good paddling tops off many a good session and this was to be no different. I set my legs and made a good target out of my full red ass. She never missed as swat after swat landed perfectly centered on both cheeks. Nothing fancy just a hard even paddling as I yelped after each swat. Several minutes passed but the paddle was not finished as it continued to paddle my increasingly red and very sore cheeks. Although the paddle surface covered much of both cheeks, every swat landed on top of the previous one. I was becoming very sore and yelping louder with each swat before she finally wound down the segment with a few very hard swats. The bare hand topped off the paddling segment as she helped me to an upright position. Hugging, kissing and thanking her for a good maintenance session preceeded the tossing of the dice. Perhaps, now back home, we will settle into the scheduling with the dice roll. The cube tumbled across the floor coming to rest with a '2' on top. Thursday is the day and most likely it will be a morning session as that is our meeting night. Time will tell.
Readers... you have been wonderful thru the difficult periods of limited internet access for me during the summer months. I thank each one of you for staying with the blog. I hope you enjoy the blog and leave questions or comments. That is your way to become part of the fun and possibly learn or pass on some good information to other readers. Hope to see you all on Thursday after I am again spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Now THAT must have felt good, cowboy!
    I could picture you literally melting in relief as you finally got a long awaited session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane and once again you are spot on with you comment. Maintenance spankings are a vital part of our FLR and I do miss them when not given regularly. I love a good spanking and the feeling of being hers and well spanked.

      Delete