Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Spanked Before the Drive.

Thursday, June 22, an unscheduled spanking was about to happen. We had arrived back from NJ on Monday for a planned short visit with much to do. A Dr appointment for me, both properties needed to be mowed and spruced up and the van converted from hauling mode to camping mode. We got it all accomplished despite the rainy weather, actually finishing up one lawn in a substantial shower. By Thursday morning we had everything ready except actually hitching up the Jeep to the van for the drive north. Going first to Ticonderoga then back to Cherry Valley for the family July 4th weekend party at my brother's place. Heavy rain prevented us from hitching up, but we loaded the vehicles and decided to drive both until the rain subsided enough to hitch up on the way. Suddenly, she began to explain has she was not sure when she would have the opportunity, so she was going to spank me right now. "Off with those clothes", she commanded. She dug out some implements while I hurriedly stripped, bent over in position, expecting a good spanking....and boy did I get one. She had chosen the riding crop, the tawse, the loopy johnny and the broad sword leather paddle. Of course, the bare hand warm up was to be first and she began to spank my bare cheeks with increasingly harder swats. The heat had not discipated when the first implement made itself known.
She stood perpendicular to my left hip and swung the crop much like a cane perfectly horizontal and lashed a red stripe across both cheeks about 1 inch below the top of my ass crack. The six inch leather tails of the crop wrapped around and stung my right hip. She delivered another stripe 1 inch lower and I howled and squirmed. "Hold Still" was her command as she lined up for another strike. A third red line appeared as tears burst from my squinted eyes. At a slow pace she continued to crop my ass leaving stripes an inch apart all the way down my cheeks, across the crease and on my upper thighs. I was howling and struggling to hold position as she put the toy away leaving my ass looking like grill marks on a bratwurst. She said 'nice' to herself in admiration of her handiwork as she clutched the next implement.
With its braided leather, this device brings is own level of pain and at times can leave marks. For this use, Ms Mirage seemed intent on delivering biting pain and irregular shaped marks on and between the lines of fire already on my ass. The loopy johnny was whipping my cheeks as I had much difficulty holding position. Yelps and howls accompanied every strike. Now a mass of straight and irregular marks, all flaming with color and pain. Most all of this was surface pain and marking, but the next implement was designed for deep tissue soreness and it was now in her hands.
The Tawse... one half inch thick leather with a split striking area. Quite heavy, it will deliver soreness to the deep tissue of my cheeks. She laid numerous swats accross both sides of my ass. Not much force is required to drive soreness into the tissue which will be felt for several days after the surface marks fade. She spanked me with the tawse for several minutes as I held the squirming to a minimum. Taking my maintenance spanking well as tears streamed down my face. I could imaging the look of the entire spanked area looking quite well marked and very sore. All that was left was to even out the surface marks and deep tissue soreness with an overall red color. The perfect implement for that was ready to administer the finale.
The wide smooth surface of the broad sword paddle was ideal to cover the entire spanked area with an even red color. She began the task with slow, hard, even swats covering from the top of my cheeks to the mid-point of my thighs. She paddled, I yelped, a scenario which repeated itself near endlessly. Biting my lower lip to stiffle the yelps, I stuck my ass out to accept a spanking I thought would never end. Red hot flesh glowed as she finally delivered the last few swats. She helped me upright and I thanked her sincerely for the spanking I needed. She said I looked wonderful and it was time to begin our long drive north. However, she told me I was to go commando, no undies as I slid under the steering wheel of the truck. Srill raining, she drove the Jeep until the rain let up enough for us to hitch up the vehicles. That happened about an hour down the road and we continued on what would be the ill-fated trip north.
Readers, I am aware no amount of apologies will make up for the long delay in posting these episodes. A day and a half trip took 4 days, then no internet net service while camping, etc. Back in Upstate NY now for a period of time, I hope life will return to normal. July 5 today and I have not be spanked since the above maintenance session. Not sure when I can repost again, but please do leave your comments and questions regarding the last two episodes. I appreciate all of you and thank you for your continued support. See everyone soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! I'd love to be a fly on that wall to see the marks on your butt! I can only imagine the swirls from the Loopy Johnny against the stripes from the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane, your comments are spot on!!! I would have liked to see that myself, but have to be content with 'feeling' them. The swirls and stripes together mush have been something before they were all painted over with a good paddling. The soreness from the tawse made the drive uncomfortable and I think she enjoys seeing me squirm on a sore ass.

    ReplyDelete