Monday, July 24, 2023

Maintenance in the Morning

Monday, July 24, over a week since my last maintenance spanking. It was postponed from Sunday night, so the same interval as if I had rolled a '6' last Sunday. After I had made and served morning coffee in bed and brushed her hair, I was directed over the wedge pillow and told I would be getting a good spanking. Obeying as she found the implements she wanted, the scene was set quickly. She began the traditional bare hand warm up and I responded by sticking my ass out further to accept the long awaited spanking. She was covering the entire area from mid-thigh to the top of my cheeks with increasing hand spanks. A nice warming glow was carressing my ass when she brought out the doubled leather belt.
A wonderful toy for spanking. With its 2 inch wide surface and douobled over leather and wood handle, this implement brings a good solid swat to a bare ass. She was not wasting any time in getting to the heart of a good spanking. She lashed both cheeks with a horizontal strike over and over again. Several minutes later she adjusted and struck vertically with the fold of the leather reaching the crease. The entire cheek got struck with the tip stinging the crease and sit spots. Several more minutes before she altered the swing and struck with only the tip of the belt. Now very hot and red from the belt, my cheeks were delighted to hear the belt being laid down. Not out of the woods yet as she grasped the leather strap.
Another leather device well versed in spanking. Lighter in weight, the strap concentrated its force in a much smaller area so it takes longer and more strikes to cover the same area. This made little difference as she struck my cheeks in rapid fire tempo stinging its way thru several minutes. I was holding position well so far, but the leather was gaining on my resistence. The fast strapping was causing moisture to build in my eyes until a tear broke free and tracked down my face. That one was not to be alone. The tears had no effect on the relentless striking of the strap and yelps were soon heard. Bright red cheeks got a brief break as she laid the strap to rest. Now it was time for the bare hand portion of this spanking. Prior was but the warm up, even though the strikes had increased during that segment. Now the swats were solid and fast, aimed mostly at lower cheeks and crease. She spread my legs just a bit to expose more cheek and soon had the inner cheeks as red as the rest of my ass. The hand spanking lasted a few more minutes and when she stopped, I felt the session was over. A hand on the small of my back, pushing me back into position told me I was wrong about that.
The doubled belt was back for an encore. Now tearing and yelping with every strike I was being belted again. Hard horizontal strikes covered both cheeks with lash after lash. She changed her stance to my right side but the belting had no change. Her left hand swing was just as accurate as her right. A shorter segment than the first but no less painful. This time when she let up it was the end. I stood and thanked her for a sound maintenance spanking. Tossing the dice for the first time in awhile proved not to friendly, showing a '2' after tumbling across the floor. That is our normal meeting night, so it may be another morning spanking. Either way, it was now time for me to take my spanked ass to the kitchen, put on my nipple clamps and prepare and serve breakfast.... no rest for us full time submissives.
Hello readers and thank you all for your support. Finally back in Tennessee, but just for a short stay. Soon, back to NY for a few weeks. We do have internet service there, so I should be on time with publishing future episodes of my spankings. I hope you all we be as timely with your questions or comments. They are the part of the blog a good number of readers look forward to. Please contribute as often as you like and every one will be answered individually. Hoping to see you all on Thursday as I am again spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. The leather strap that was used...is this the new one, or is the old one still in use? I know you made a new one. Unless I'm mistaking it for another leather implement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nora-Jane. My apology, I thought I had answered this question. The strap used is still the old one. The new one I made developed a tear or weak spot in the leather and I need to replace it. Meanwhile, she will continue to strap my ass with the old one.

    ReplyDelete