Friday, September 23, 2022

Early Maintenance.

Tuesday, Sept 20, I was surprised by the wedge pillow set up on the bed as I walked in after finishing my morning chores. "Am I getting spanked"?, I asked. She said I was and this was to remind her to spank me sometime today. I explained I had rolled a 4 and maintenance was due on Thursday. She repeated "You're getting spanked today". I humbly replied, "Yes Ma'am" and the day progressed. We both worked on our outdoor projects and took showeres before dinner. Around 8:30 that evening, she told me it was time for my spanking. I could do nothing but follow her to the bedroom where the wedge pillow had remained in place all day. I climed over it and stuck my bare ass out to accept my maintenance session. She had accummulated an arsenal of 6 spanking devices. She warmed me with her bare hands and continued full force for about two more minutes. The first toy in the lineup was the plastic flyswatter. I don't have a photo of this as I never considered it a real spanking implement and it is used to extend a warm up as in this case. It is a plastic flyswater in the shape of a hand. Not very heavy, but over several strikes it begins to sting the flesh. She used it for about 2-3 minutes before yielding it to the second implement ..... the flexible leather paddle.
For this segment, she used only the smooth leather side. Swinging nearly full force, she paddled my ass soundly for several minutes. Sufficiently red, my cheeks were quite warm after a good paddling. I held position thrououghout, and could feel my eyes welling up. I adjusted my stance a bit, forcing my feet into a 'toe inward' position. This makes it more difficult to clench your cheeks. During this pause she picked up the next spanking implement, the leather slapper.
Another device designed to sting on contact. True to its name it 'slapped' my ass cheeks with hard strikes. Then she shifted the target area lower and painted my thighs pink. From crease to the back of my knees, ths slapper stung my thighs. Down one leg and up the other repeatedly until I was winceing with each strike. Cheeks were getting a break, but thighs burned with each stinging swat. Wiggling a bit, but holding as best I could, my eyes began to tear. Audible yelps were beginning to respond to the fast paced slapping of both thighs. One good hard swat on each cheek ended the segment. Seconds later the short flogger was in play. I have included a new photo showing both floggers, with the aircraft aluminum handles from the Chicago Tool Company. For now we will refer to these as the Chicago floggers, either short or long. The shorter was used in this segment.
The short leather falls contacted my body from neck to knees over the next several minutes. A flogging begins with almost a caressing feeling which soon builds as the strikes continue. Not a heavy thud feeling you would get from the long flogger, but more in the sting catagory. The skin on my thighs and ass was much more tenderized than my back, but the flogging continued for many minutes landing everywhere. Squirming a bit with every lash, she stopped that action with a hand placed on the small of my back. I immediately knew she wanted me still and I ceased any movement as the flogging continued. I felt the device land on the bed as she picked up one of the two remaining implements, both were paddles. I knew the stinging segments were over and now I was to be soundly paddled. Her choice was the patent leather paddle.
Don't let its looks decieve you. The steel reinforcing spine can deliver a sound swat. I was prepared, but the first strike forced a yelp out from clenched teeth. A good solid swat across both cheeks began a segment of slow steady paddle strikes. Tears were no longer held and streamed down my face as each strike landed on my ass. About 3 seconds apart, the swats began to build, the soreness accompanied, a result of a good paddling. She alternated each cheek and both together as the time passed. Two to three minutes of this had me howling each time the leather paddle landed. Knowing better than to move I held position and hoped each swat would be the last. Finally my hope materialized as she put down the leather paddle. A quick bare hand check of my ass told her the spanking would continue and she picked up the final implement .... the big wood paddle.
If I thought I had already been paddled, I better think again. If I thought my ass was stinging and deep tissue bruised, I was kidding myself. If I thought my spanking was near over, I was badly mistaken. She placed the surface against my cheeks as if to mark her place. She drew it back and swung it hard... lightening flashed, tears exploded from squinted eyes and a loud howl echoed in the room. A real paddling had begun. Like the leather paddle, about every 3-4 seconds the wood smacked my ass. I recoiled after each strike but immediately stuck my ass back into her line of fire. My red cheeks were turning purple. The deep soreness was building. My howling continued as tears fell. I was being soundly spanked by anyones accounting. The approximately three minutes seemed like an eternity and when the last strike was delivered, I felt like a wet rag. She assisted me to my feet. I hugged, kissed and thanked her for my due maintenance. After I became more steady, she said to roll the dice. The cube bounce around, spun a bit and came to rest sporting a 6. One week from tonight I remarked. She said nice, by then you will be ready for a good spanking.
Thanks for your patience, readers. I think I have finally caught the publishing with the spankings. I will try to be more punctual in posting these reports. Meanwhile, you be punctual as well by submitting your comments and questions. Each will be answered individually by me in a timely manner. Looking foreward to our next visit following my due maintenance spanking on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I loved this one! Those Chicago floggers are gorgeous!!
    That big wooden paddle has been absent for a while. Now it has returned with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. It was a good session. Big wood paddle has been absent, true. Used a few times for discipline. Back with a 'BANG', nice play on words, Nora-Jane.

    ReplyDelete