Saturday, September 17, 2022

Maintenance Day

Wednesday, Sept 14, I asked for and got a maintenance spanking. The last scheduled maintenance spanking was the day we left for Michigan, Aug 31. Sure, I have been spanked since then, but I felt this one would get us back on a regular random schedule. When I asked to be spanked, she looked at me with the 'are you sure' stare. I said I was and took my position over the wedge pillow as she assembled tonight's implements. Her bare hand warm up was short but firm and with using both hands, she had my cheeks pink and quite warm at its conclusion. Three leather and one rubber device were lined up and the first she chose was the flexible leather paddle.
Its generous, smooth leather striking surface, although flexible, gives a good sting on a big area. She stood back and let fly, delivering 50 hard swats directly of my full cheeks. My red ass was repositioned after I squirmed during that short hard paddling. A widened my stance a bit and stuck my ass out to accept the next segment. She was ready to oblige and stood with the next implement in hand.
The leather slapper is a simple yet effective spanking device. Short and double layered, one side smooth and the opposite layer fringed a bit. Swung easily with either hand, she can administer quite a sting with this toy. Setting about to deliver the next segment, she spanked me soundly, concentrating on areas not addressed by the paddle. Namely, upper thighs and the crease just below my full cheeks. Fifty or so swats were more than enough to cover and turn the entire area an even bright red. She gently patted my ass while getting the next implement.
The mid-length flogger at the top of the above picture is the one she chose. This flogger is a real looker and a mini copy of an identical full sized flogger. Made by a company from Chicago, called Chicago Tool Company, it sports a shinny handle made of aircraft aluminum with red and black leather falls. Don't let its 'show piece' appearance fool you. The leather falls will bite into your flesh with each flicking stroke. She began between my shoulder blades and flogged my back, ass and upper thighs repeatedly. Covering the full area with special attention to my cheeks, she flogged me for a full ten minutes. Feeling warm and toasted all over, I uttered a thank you. Oh, you're not done, she said while picking up the last implement. The Rubber Strap.
Up to now, she had eased me back into a regular spanking atmosphere with short segments of stinging implements. The goal of the strap was to make my ass feel this spanking until I am spanked again. The first lash sent pain across my bare cheeks and a loud yelp from my lips. The second repeated that result and I knew the session had turned serious. She did cut down on the number of strokes, but not the intensity. The rubber implement struck over and over with machine like efficiency as I howled. I knew deep tissue soreness would be felt for days following this strapping. She allowed me up after the last strike and I thanked her properly. I was picking up the toys as she tossed the dice. It rolled quite a way and she was nearly out of site when I heard her say a cheerful 'TWO'. I knew Saturday would arrive with my ass still sore as I would again submit to another maintenance spanking.
All readers are thanked for their patience and support during the past few weeks. We should be more regimented now for awhile, at least until our next scheduled trip. Florida will be in November, but should not interfere with our maintenance program. Your comments and questions are more than welcome...they are encouoraged. Hope you leave one for an individual answer right here on these pages. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you asked for a spanking. That's not an easy thing to do, fearing rejection. Wait.... No that's me...lol.
    Sounds like a toasted buns sort of night!
    Glad she rolled the dice! That TWO was a wee bit too cheerful, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing with the rubber strap, on top of what was essentially a long warm up for it, must have hurt like the dickens!

    ReplyDelete