Friday, October 8, 2021

Two Part Maintenance

Monday, October 4, Maintenance Day. We left New York on Sunday enroute to Tennessee with a load from the house and spent the night in Virginia. Monday, about 3 pm we arrived and set about unloading the van. Breaking for dinner, then finishing that job we were nearing bed time when she said we are postponing the maintenance until tomorrow. A sound sleep and we were up and ready to go back north. "Before you get dressed", she said, "Bend over, you're getting the belt". A quick bare hand spanking served as a warmup. The doubled belt lashed my bare ass many times turning it red and sore. Then another bare hand segment with full force. I began to stand when she pushed me back down saying a few more were on the way. I presented my cheeks for another belt segment. She lashed me forehand and backhand as I yelped. "OK, lets drive, but you're getting spanked again tonight". Five hundred miles later we were back in Virginia checking in to the hotel and having dinner. Both exhaused, it was an early night and sleep was welcome. Early to rise on Wednesday for the final leg of the journey back to New York. "Take the belt off your jeans and bend over that bed", she directed. Another bare hand segment began lightly but finished quite hard before she took over with my belt on my ass. I knew anyone close would hear the unmistakable sound of leather on flesh accompanied by yelps. Soon, for the second day I climbed in the drivers seat for a 500 mile drive with a sore ass. On the way north she told me these were short sessions, but I would be spanked again on Saturday. Readers, this has been a short report due to the hectic times we have been experiencing. Our next trip south will be the last as the sale of the house is near complete. Always time for questions or comments and as usual they are welcome. Hope to post the next episode in a more timely manner.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth do you drive without squirming???
    Ouchkabibbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. It is rare to be spanked just prior to leaving on a long drive and this was two consecutive days of such. Not sure if Ms Mirage planned this or it just happened. Who ever said I did the driving without squirming?????? lol

    ReplyDelete