Monday, October 11, 2021

A Combination

Wednesday, October 6, Maintenance Day Plus. Regular readers know Ms Mirage is not in favor of combining maintenance with other types of spankings. Given the unusual situations unfolding in our lives at this time, she waived that factor as she prepared to spank me. After our morning coffee and my brushing her hair, but before breakfast, I was returning to the bedroom from the kitchen to find her sitting with her back against the headboard and holding the leather strap.
"Get over my lap", she commanded, "You're getting a long combined spanking today. Do you know why?" Maintenance day, I mumbled. "AND", she said. You mentioned a stress relief session after our hectic day yesterday, I replied. "AND" she said again. I was silent while thinking. "You shouted at me during our chores yesterday. You're getting punished for that, now over my lap". Time for talk was over and I climbed back on the bed and over her lap in modified OTK position, my bare ass facing the ceiling as immobile and vulnerable as can be. At this point I direct you attention to the photo of the leather strap. The rawhide lanyard on the handle end is long enough for a short whip. It would be senseable to think she would use her bare hand for stress relief, the strap for maintenance and the whip for punishment, with 3 separate segments. I was to learn that was not in her mind. She began with bare hand and moderate swats for a warm up. Harder spanks followed and then medium lashes with the strap. Surprisingly, she used the whip next but with light flicks stinging my cheeks. All three implements with varing degrees of force in no particular order were used. She employed a different tempo and changed often throughout the spanking. Sensual bare hand spanks along with very hard and fast whipping with solid strapping had me guessing as my bare ass had to take it all. She whipped, strapped and spanked me for well over an hour, ever altering the implements force and cadence. I had never experienced a session quite like that with 3 different reasons to be spanked. Add that to 3 types of spanking implements and ever changing force and tempo. I could never expect a sensual bare hand swat or the stinging pain of a good whipping. My responses were deversified as well from moans to yelps and tears. Finally saying it was over, I felt like a wet rag as I made my way off her lap to find the dice. A half-hearted toss revealed a '3'. She spoke first saying this was really yesterday's spanking, so you will be spanked again on Saturday. I thank all readers, new and established, and invite your questions and comments about this episode or any topic you wish. I will soon be able to answer in a more timely manner.

4 comments:

  1. Howdy, Mervyco!! Nora-Jane here.

    Cowboy has a cast iron butt, I think.
    If you read from the beginning (2016 or 2017) you can truly get an in-depth glimpse at Cowboy's maintenance sessions. Ms. Mirage is stern, loving and fair. She would never do anything to damage Her submissive.

    More than two lines today...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboy, I had to look at that picture 3 times to get a good look at the braided loop at the end of the strap. That is a thing of beauty!!!

    I was squirming while reading your blog today. I rubbed my bottom for you in sympathy.

    I truly enjoy how descriptive you are in these blog entries.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mervyco and thanks for joining the readers who contribute with comments or questions. First off, I am not punished very often, but do receive maintenance spankings often. Ms Mirage would never cause physical damage to my skin or any part of me. I do not bruise easily and if I do, it seems to heel rather quickly. Some of my medical folks know of our lifestyle and some do not. Others, like at the 'Y' or other places have seen my recently spanked ass and a few have made comments. Nora-Jane is a great person and faithful reader here. I see she has returned your post. Both feel free to chat here if you both desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane for the comment. The lanyard does serve as a short whip very well. It was a varied spanking for sure and I do appreciate your squirming during the reading. Nice to know my descriptions are realistic enough to cause you to squirm a bit.

    ReplyDelete