Monday, October 25, 2021

Maintenance

Monday, October 25, Spanked for maintenance. The dice scheduled the day and Ms Mirage followed through. Early afternoon became the time for me to take my position and take my spanking. Not much to say about it, I was told to bend over while she got out some spanking implements. She chose the hairbrush and flexible leather paddle.
The normal bare hand warm up started on time and lasted long enough to warm my cheeks. She then opened my legs a bit before beginning a long hard spanking with her bare hand. Full cheeks, sit spots and upper thingh were spanked at length and turned from warm to hot and red. A very brief pause preceded the first swat from the hairbrush. That swat produced a yelp from me. The following scores of swats were identical as was my response. Both cheeks took many strokes from the wood backed hairbrush. The classic look of a hairbrush spanking was painted on my ass. Dark red areas with ashy whitish bulleyes. Then a few non-traditional uppercut swats between my legs striking my hanging balls. I cringed a bit to process the pain as she was grasping the leather paddle. The bulleyes on my cheeks were not missed as the leather smacked loudly against my skin. Rapid fire, slow tempo, forehand, backhand, alternating cheeks, full cheeks, every type of swat imaginable landed perfectly on my ever reddening ass. Many minutes went by with strikes only seconds apart echoed between my yelps. A solid spanking finally came to a close when she assisted me to my feet. Hugged, kissed and properly thanked for administering due maintenance, she handed me the magic cube which dictates the spanking schedule. I tossed it against the wall and it caroomed off and came to a rest with a 'two' on top. You all know by now, this means on Thursday, my bare ass will again be spanked in the name of maintenance. Readers, good to be home and good to be able to thank all of you for your support, questions and comments. Episodes and responses will be more timely until we are on the road again. Thanks to all.

2 comments:

  1. It's fascinating, how the white spots occur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane for your post. The white spots are a sign of a good spanking. We discussed this together awhile ago and the concept is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete