Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Belted

Wednesday, October 20, Delayed Maintenance Day. Originally scheduled for Saturday, life made sure it got postponed as we were traveling. Not arriving home until late Monday, a full day of unloading caused her to lose her edge on Tuesday. This morning she set up the bedroom for a spanking while I prepared breakfast. Following the meal and even before my clean up and other chores, I found myself draped over the bed, bare ass presented while she retrieved her spanking implement. So today, for chore time, I will be nude, nipples clamped and sporting a red ass while bobbing around the kitchen. She placed the doubled belt along side me and began a bare hand warm up.
Light strokes for awhile then a few a bit harder. Many minutes warmed my cheeks and colored them a nice pink. A slight pause and then bare hand met bare ass for real. Several more minutes crawled by as she solidly hand spanked me. Another pause while she picked up the belt and slightly adjusted my stance, sticking my ass out further. The leather met the flesh, moderately at first covering both cheeks with each swat. The doubled belt is long enough on the business end to easily cover my ass when swung horizontally. Picking up the force, she gradually worked around to standing directly behind me. Now striking one cheek at a time, she used both forehand and backhand strokes belting alternative cheeks with the doubled leather. Another notch of force was recognized as the lashing continued. I could feel tears welling up as I yelped after each lash. Many alternate cheek swats registered high on my pain level as she belted my ass. Slowing to a stop, she paused just long enough to move to my left side. Then, without warning a very hard lash landed horizontally across both cheeks. A yelp escaped but a split second later another lash landed. She was swinging full force and the belt was covering both cheeks with each swat. From the top of my cheeks to lower cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, she covered me with hard lashes. Yelping after each, I was certain it would end soon. The belt never stopped or slowed or became lighter or cared about the pain it was causing on my ass. Several more minutes elasped before she paused and said, "I think that is enough for now, you are very red". I took a deep breath and slowly stood catching a glimpse in the mirror I saw my ass was the color of raw meat.... I was well spanked. Tossing the dice, we both saw a big '4' come to rest on top. This schedules Monday when again I will submit to a maintenance spanking. Readers, we are back in the south now and I should be able to answer you questions and comments in a more timely manner. Interesting to see two readers exchanging a few lines which is fine and may lead to more readers leaving questions and comments. Each will be answered by me individually and perhaps another reader may do the same. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

6 comments:

  1. "...worked around to standing directly behind me. Now striking one cheek at a time, she used both forehand and backhand strokes belting alternative cheeks with the doubled leather."
    Quite right, horizontally across both cheeks is normal (ha)but striking vertically up and down the ass, thighs and legs...? After a few days (weeks)of lessened spankings, a full-on session such as this is indeed,owchie!
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Hunter. I too expected an increased session and she provided it. A good belting along with a hand spanking was due, delivered and accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooofff!!!!! Im.rubbing my bottom, reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora-Jane for your comment. Our doubled belt, in the hands of Ms Mirage, gives a delicious spanking. Maybe you should try a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already take the birthday swats for many Dominant females. I'd be happy to take your swats, Nora-Jane. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete