Monday, September 27, 2021

The Tawse

Maintenance Day, Friday, September 24, 2021 A Maintenance spanking is due per the dice roll on Monday. Spanked in the South on Monday during our whirlwind 43 hour stay. Just long enough to unload a car full of stuff on Sunday, pick up the van on Monday and prep it for the trip back, get spanked and leave on Tuesday morning. Got in late afternoon on Wednesday, driving most of the 14 hours in the rain. Dismantled our primary bedroom and Thurdsay took a load to our camp on Lake George. Friday saw another day of taking furnishings to places and friends. Maintenance time rolled around and we found all of the toys packed and no bed to bend over. She took the modified OTK position on the floor and told me to go over her lap. Here I am, over her thighs on a pillow, my ass high, bare, facing the ceiling, vulnerable and ready to be spanked. But with what????? She found the only toy not packed.... The Tawse. Our tawse is just over 16 inches long, all leather, with a 6 inch handle leaving the split tongues just over 9 inches long. Very thick 1/2 inch leather makes it a very formabital implement. She used it for a warm up and during the entire spanking. Flicking it so the ends sting the flesh, or full length lashes across both cheeks. Rapid fire segmants and slow tempo allowing time between strokes to process the intense pain. Verticle as well as horizontal strikes covered my entire ass. She gave me all these scenarios several times. Nearly immobile, I had to take the maintenance she and the tawse were dishing out. She told me I was quite red when she finished and checking in the mirror, I found she was right. I was red and sore and had received quite a spanking. Tossing the dice a '4' appeared and we agreed the next spanking would be on Wednesday. Thanks again to all readers for remaining loyal during this tough period of no internet and very busy days for me. I will try to answer your questions and comments as soon as possible. All are most welcome and encouraged. See you after Wednesday when I will again be spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets!! The tawse certainly IS a formidable opponent,cowboy.
    I have one that was gifted to me by a very close friend. I still can't use it...too painful for my tolerance.

    You are a trooper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Nora-Jane. Yes, the tawse is quite an implement. Is yours as large and as thick as the one I described? Many I see are shorter and quite thin by comparison.

    ReplyDelete