Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Quick spanking....Part Two

Maintenance Day, Monday, September 13. A short spanking on Saturday, a short pause and another short spanking today. After having dinner after another long day of preparing the house for sale, she said "Go to the bedroom and get ready..it is time for you to be spanked". I obeyed by bending over the bed with my bare ass protruding ready to accept a spanking from the implements she chooses. The warm up was with the fly-swatter toy, a plastic, hand shaped implement with a flexible handle. She completed the warm up with a short segment of bare hand spanking. The flexible leather paddle was brought on next and delivered a short but quite hard paddling. Holding position, I waited for the braided loopy johnny. She used the whip-like flicking method and the leather strands bit into the flesh of my pink cheeks. It was a short segment, but left its purple small marks all over my ass. Wasting no time, the steel reinforced leather paddle eagerly greeted my skin with a loud smack. Quite hard, it was followed by several more. I began to yelp after about the third strike. Adjusting her position, she followed that with a rapid fire volley of 50 or more hard swats. Yelping was involuntary as a solid paddling drew to a close. She chose to finish the session with her very capable bare hand. Spreading my legs a bit more and reaching around with her left hand, she grasped my cock and balls and with a squeeze and twist held me immobile while she spanked me at length. He right hand struck with authority for quite a long segment. She covered both cheeks, sit spots, upper thighs, inner cheeks and anus with hard swats. After several minutes and verbal reports from me, she released my hanging package and said that should hold me for awhile. On queue, the tossed dice came to rest with a '6' atop. I remarked that next Monday is maintenance day. She agreed, but said with all the stress involving the sale, I will apt to be spanked again before that. Soon we should be back in the South and more normalcy will exist. I should be able to post on time and respond to your questions and comments sooner. Meanwhile, thanks for reading and occasionally leaving a remark or question. That is your way to be a part of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I finally saw, again'?', how to post comment or question. The matter -of-fact presentation of your blog entries. I have not read them all. Does she use/abuse your entire body? Blindfolds? Nipples? Back flogging? CBT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks for your question. I prefer you use a name whjen leaving a question. She does have the option to use or abuse any part of me at any time. I must point out here we are in a loving DD relationship and 'abuse' is not meant in a way it may sound to others. She frequently uses all the things you mentioned and far more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhhh... the loopy Johnny makes a second appearance!
    Yes, @Unknown, She uses cowboy however she deems fit. However, it's not with malice or anger. The word "abuse" indicates lack of control.
    You should really read more of his blog entries, they're fascinating!! The way @spankrd cowboy describes the maintenance sessions, you can picture everything going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comments, Nora-Jane. The loopy johnny was used again. Thanks for your words for Unknown. I think you really hit a home run there. I appreciate you very much.

    ReplyDelete