Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Maintenance Day...all day

Maintenance Day, Tuesday, August 31, 2021 With all the days full of work, it is easy to see how maintenance gets overlooked. I think everyone knows, we have our New York home for sale. Nearing the final push toward closing we have been emptying furniture and mostly accumulated stuff from many years. Days are long and by evening, we are both exhausted and simply fall into bed. Well this morning, while enjoying coffee in bed, she said "No more waiting, you need to be spanked before breakfast". After very little prep, I found myself bent over the bed, ass protruded. She warmed me up with a bare hand spanking for a few minutes before a solid hand spanking was in progress. She had chosen the leather implements again, the steel reinforced and patent leather paddles. With no pause, the patent leather paddle was swatting my warmed and reddish cheeks with authority. A short but quite hard segment ended with the start of another. This time the steel reinforced leather paddle was used in much a slower steady tempo. Strikes were deliberate and centered on alternating cheeks. A few on both cheeks together were interspurssed throughout. I began to squirm a bit and perhaps a bit too much as she forced my thighs open, reached around my hips, grasped my cock and balls and with a good twist said "You aren't going anywhere". Holding me immobile she began the paddleing again. The patent leather came back for another segment of hard strokes and as before the steel reinforced leather made its encore. Yelping, I had no choice but to stay still and be paddled. A good hard bare hand spanking followed before she released her grip on my package. As a parting segment, she gave my balls a good spanking with uppercut strokes between my legs. Don't bother to toss the dice, she said, you're getting more later. That 'later' came sooner than I expected. While working outside she walked up carrying the steel reinforced leather paddle and said "Down with those pants and undies". Obeying quickly I was now bare from the waist to ankles in front of Mother Nature, any woodland creatures or anyone else. "Stick your ass out", I heard and obeyed. The late summer air in the northeast felt cool on my bare cheeks. That only lasted a few seconds as 50 hard strokes from the leather paddle turned them quite warm and red. She walked off saying "Get dressed, but you're not finished yet. In the evening she told me maintenance would now be completed and to go to the bedroom. She had already placed a flogger, flexible leather paddle, hairbrush and steel reinforced leather paddle which seemed to be the 'go to' implement with the absense of the belt. She used the flogger falls to warm my cheeks after I presented for my spanking. Next she doubled the falls for a more serious leather strand spanking. Flexible leather came next and both the fur side and the leather side felt anything but flexible. Steel reinforced leather followed flexible leather as she paddled for several more minutes. Full force swats covering both cheeks and an occasional one to the upper thighs sent pain shootong through me and yelps escaped from my mouth as I held position. The hairbrush is no stranger to my ass nor her hands as she used it expertly. Both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs all got full force swats. I was really being spanked. The sound of the last smack and my yelp faded into the empty room as she landed a few hard bare hand spanks on each hot and crinson red cheeks before she stood me upright. I duly thanked her and a hug with kisses followed. I tossed the dice and a '5' appeared meaning next Monday is the next maintenance day. She said with all that is going on and the increased stress, I will need more spanking before then. Thanks readers. Still need to visit the library to post and answer your comments or questions and I hope to be able to do that soon. Meanwhile thanks for reading and leaving your input for the enjoyment of all other readers. See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you and great stress relief for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that She takes not only your physical well bring but your mental and emotional well being seriously. Recognizing that you'll require more maintenance sessions to reduce the stress and anxiety of selling a house, is not only brilliant but very loving.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete