Monday, September 13, 2021

Quick Spanking

Maintenance Day, Saturday, September 11, 2021 A 20 year rememberance and a spanking. When this house is sold we will both need a good long rest, meanwhile it has been 16 hour days nearly every day. The maintenance due on Thursday got lost in the shuffle until today just after dinner. Both showered and fed we began to settle down when she said, "Wait, let's not miss it again... It may be short but I'm going to spank your ass right now". She got out a few toys while I took position, bent over, bare ass presented. She chose the hairbrush, flexible leather paddle and the braider loopy johnny. A brief warm up with the fur side of the paddle before a short segment of hard swats with the smooth leather side. A brief but solid segment with the hairbrush colored my cheeks quickly. She picked up the loopy johnny and began what was to be not such a short segment. Instead of a flicking motion usually associated with this implement, she began with full length lashes. Both sides of the loop landed across my cheeks causing a good yelp on my part. Used like a strap, she struck over and over again as I verbably echoed the sound of braided leather lashing my ass. I never count but I knew it was a good amount when I felt I could not take many more. After a good hard one, she said that was 100. The hairbrush returned for a short stint followed by the leather paddle with all hard swats. She told me that would hold me for awhile. Not sure exactly what she meant until I straightenend up and went for the dice. No need for you to toss, she said, I'm spanking you again on Monday. This whole session was about 15 minutes, short by comparison to most spankings, but we both knew it was effective. Thanking the readers, new and established is important to me as you folks are the reason this blog has lasted as long as it has. Your questions and comments are a fun and interesting part of the blog. Please leave them for my response as often as I can while in New York. See you all after Monday's maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. That loopy Johnny is something else! I was rubbing my bottom whist reading this blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Yes, the loopy johnny is an implement to be taken seriously. Able to be used in different ways, it is versatile as well as evil.

    ReplyDelete