Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Memorial Day Spanking

Monday May 31, A Memorial Day Spanking. I was spanked on Saturday morning and she seemed quite gleeful when I rolled a 'ONE' to schedule the next spanking for the Monday Holiday. We had been away for the weekend at the RR track and were a bit late getting back. She opted for a quick take-out dinner that we picked up on the way home. We ate first, then unloaded the car and soon it was after 9 pm. I received her next directive and immediately obeyed. "Get out of those clothes..and I mean every thread. Then bend over, you've still got a spanking coming". I totally stripped and presented my ass in record time. She busied herself with choosing tonights spanking implements. The flexible leather paddle, riding bat and purse paddle all would be used for the maintenance session.
The leather paddles fur side was used for the warm up and soon had my ass ready for a full paddling. The first swat with the leather side stung my bare cheeks. She paddled long and hard as I began to yelp. Sit spots and upper thighs were covered with rapid strikes. Very hard swats on alternating cheeks lasted many minutes. Finally the paddle was set down, but the riding bat took its place stinging my ass with every stroke. She whipped the implement using both the leather tip and shaft to spank me. Yelps became louder and eyes moistened. My reddening ass cheeks caught every swat from the bat as it completed its segment with a hard rapid fire burst of about 20 strokes. The final implement was the purse paddle. This little hard wood paddle packs quite a wallop. Beginning with its cover still on the paddle delivered hard thuds to my ass. Quite a few landed but soon enough it was cherry wood meeting bare flesh and I howled. Another followed on my other cheek and it continued as she alternated cheeks with solid swats from this paddle. Howling and tearing, I began to squirm a bit to escape the pain. Her free hand slid around my hips and cupped my hanging family jewels, but did not squeeze. I recalled her holding me in place in a former session by grasping and twisting my balls until I ceased any movement. Eager not to have that occur again, I held position and let my ass take the full force of the wood. She paddled relentlessly and I howled and teared but did not move a bit knowing her hand cupping my balls could at any time be used to hold me in place. The paddling continued for many minutes as tears rand down my face. Resting the implement, her bare hand took over for a long spanking. Slowly she released my balls and her left hand joined in for a two handed, two cheek spanking. Finally brought to a close, I thanked her for administering my due maintenance. No dice roll was needed as Thursday is my birthday and she already informed me I would be very thoroughly spanked on that day. I caught a glimpse of my ass in the mirror and the reflection revealed deep red cheeks with whitish centers. Thanks again to all readers and I encourage you to leave comments or questions. The last episode yielded a great question for a loyal reader. I answer them all right here. See you all next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Your descriptions are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Nora_Jane. Your readership is cherished.

    ReplyDelete