Saturday, June 12, 2021

Bound and Spanked

Saturday, June 12, two days late but Maintenance Day just the same. Astute readers will recall I rolled a 'ONE' after my spanking on Tuesday. Well we lost both Thursday and Friday nights to life occurrences. We both decided on a Saturday morning session to be certain life would not rob us again. I bent over the wedge pillow as she got implements from the drawer. I glanced over at the toys she had collected for todays maintenance session. I saw the rubber paddle, a coil of rope, the hair brush and two pussy whips.
My bare ass was presented nicely as she began warming me up with a bare hand spanking. Cheeks were warmed and then spanked as the bare hand took a good amount of time covering me from the top of my ass to upper thighs. Then quite a pause as she fussed with the rope. Instead of striking me with the coil, she began to bind me. Securing a loop around my left thigh, as high as possible, she began to wrap around my hips with each pass accross the front under my cock. After several wraps, my cock was upright and tight against my lower abdoman leaving my balls hanging free. This being done, she picked up the rubber paddle and swatted my cheeks quite hard. Those familiar with rubber implements know it does not take a very hard swat to register high on the pain level. Slow tempo on alternating cheeks, rapid fire bursts on each cheek, one at a time. Sit spots and upper thighs were not neglected. While this paddling was going on, my eyes were tearing and yelps could be heard. Resting the paddle for the moment, the hairbrush continued the spanking. My ass was very red and quite sore by now. She used the hairbrush for many more minutes. "You're doing good", she said, "nice and red". She used the rubber paddle to deliver an additional 5 very hard swats to each cheek. I howled. She spread my legs quite wide displaying my hanging balls. She picked up the pussy whips and then I knew the reason for the bondage. She whipped my balls with the pussy whips like a boxer would work a speed bag. I was unable to move as the whips had their way with my balls. After what seems like forever, she finished and told me to check the mirror. I hobbled over and saw crinson cheeks and purple balls. SHe untied me and I thanked her for a wonderful maintenance spanking. I tossed the die and the angels were with me..... a 'SIX' appeared. Next Saturday I will be due for another maintenance session. Readership has gone up again and for that I thank all of you. We have had a few different folks leaving questions and comments. This makes the blog very interesting for everyone. Do not hesitate to join the group and drop a comment or ask a question. Seven days before I write again, so plenty of time for you folks to have your chance. Go for it !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love tge faxt that you were tied up like a gift for Her!
    Great blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...typing too fast. *love the fact*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem, Nara-Jane, we all mistype at times. Being bound or trussed up for her is pleasure for me. I belong to her completely, mind, soul and body. Any part or all of me being presented to her for her use, abuse or pleasure is an attribute of my submissiveness I take seriously and enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understood. I meant no disrespect. Was simply stating joy at an aspect of your maintenance session.

      Delete
  4. No feeling of disrespect here. Your comment was perfectly fine and thanks for being a reader.

    ReplyDelete