Friday, June 4, 2021

Birthday Spankings

Thursday, June 3, Maintenance Day and my Birthday all in one. Another year older, but no wiser....lol The day began as every other, me making coffee and serving it in bed. We small talked a bit before she said "Happy Birthday...How do you feel"? I replied I felt just fine and she said "Great, because you're going to feel this birthday all day". Before leaving bed, she pulled me over her lap and with my bare ass facing the ceiling, she delivered a long and hard bare hand spanking. So my first spanking ended about 8:15. She told me to get up and dressed, we are going out for breakfast. I complied and put my still sore ass in the car for a short trip to a restaurant.
We returned about 10:30 and I removed my clothing as my normal at home attire is nude. Noticing I had not yet done my morning chores, I clamped my nipples as set to work. Not as much to do as there were no breakfast dishes, but some things still needed attention. I was nearly done and at the kitchen sink when she entered the kitchen with the big wood paddle. The simple directive "stick your ass out" was all I needed to know. My paddling was about to begin. Hands still wet and in the sink, I protruded my ass. No warm up, a very hard swat landed full on both cheeks. "Too bad you are as old as you are," she said, "One per year is quite a few". True to her word, she delivered the required number of swats... all hard. I must have moved a bit as she reach around me and pulled my hips back for the last 15 very hard strikes. "Oh yeah, one to grow on".
We had an errand to run about 1:30 or so and she summond me to our bedroom. "Before we go, you're getting another spanking....bend over", she said as she snapped the doubled belt. I obeyed, no wedge pillow, just placed my palms on the bed and my ass in direct line of the belt. Again, no warm up, just hard lashes across both cheeks from top to upper thighs. Also lashing fron side to side, my entire cheeks were subject to a good belting. The required number of strokes completed, she said "Now get dressed..commando, and sit in the car on your sore red bottom". We were not gone over two hours and I expected to be spanked at least two more times before the end of the day. However, she had plans I was unaware of. She took me to dinner later and then to a surprise b'day party with a bunch of vanilla friends. A great time was had with cake and refreshments. By the time we got home, the day was over and we both were quite tired. A great birthday for me. Thanks readers for your time and we will be back to regular maintenance spankings probably on Monday as we will be away again for the weekend. Comments and questions are still welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Great birthday!
    My wife and I got started in spanking on birthdays. I used to spank her for birthdays, then made it part of sex also. Seems like every time we had sex I spanked her somewhere on her body.
    Then at some point she gave me a birthday spanking. I looked forward to my birthday every year. We did get to the point where a spank per year was not enough. Sometimes I gave her the requisite count on each part of her body, ass, thighs, belly, breasts, pussy.
    Sometimes it would be a full birthday count with an array of implements.
    Since she started spanking me I offered to take her birthday spanks for her. She did not mind at all that I was on the receiving end now.
    We don't keep up with the birthday spanks so regular now but I get it at other times through the year with her belt or the cane I bought for this purpose. She continues to learn that she can be harsher with me. She would never accept a caning, but gives them to me. She also has found that my balls can take much more abuse than either of us ever thought could be acceptable.
    When she worries about hurting me, I have told her that I will take whatever she does to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment, MrBillSails. Nice to know some couples are into birthday spankings. I take the birthday spanking for my Dominant Mistress too. Love to chat with you about our relationships. Feel free to message me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete