Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Maintenance Paddling

Monday, June 21, A delayed maintenance spanking. Everyone knows that Saturday was scheduled for a maintenance spanking following the roll of the dice last Saturday. This happened to fall on the annual meeting and election of officers of our railroad club which corresponds with the annual picnic. OK, fair enough, we stayed too late enjoying friends and good times. Both were too exhausted to put together a meaningful maintenance session. Deciding to move it to Sunday is normal procedure in such instances. Sunday morning she set up the room for a spanking.... Wedge pillow ready to lift and present my bare ass to be spanked. Breakfast time saw a change that affected the entire days plan. While eating, it was discovered that due to the picnic and the late arrival home, I had negelected to take my evening medication. This is an offense in our list of infractions punishable by a bare ass spanking. The wedge pillow was used, I was draped over it, my ass was presented and soundly paddled during a discipline session. Now normally a discipline spanking does not alter the maintenance schedule. If I earn discipline spanking on a maintenance day, I simply get spanked twice at different times. She does not like to do both during the same session. This blog is about maintenance, not discipline, so we will drop the punishment discussion. Perhaps the circumstances of the picnic and all changed her mind, but the maintenance was pushed off until today. All of this brings us to tonight. I was told to report at a specific time to accept a maintenance spanking now two days over due. Upon my arrival, all looked the same, wedge pillow in place along with two spanking implements. A quick glance told me I was about to be paddled with the purse paddle and the flexible leather paddle.
I bent over the pillow and stuck my ass out as far as I could and waited. It did not take long for her bare hand to connect with my waiting cheeks. The warm up went fine and as normal, the spanks became more intense. A solid bare hand spanking took place before she went to the toy drawer. She returned with a guest implement.... the leather slapper.
My warmed and pink cheeks were an easy target for the short leather slapper. She slapped and slapped and slapped my ass with the leather implement. Horizontally, vertically, uppercut, left cheek, right cheek, both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Warm and pink turned into hot and red before the slapper was finished with my ass. Did I mention earlier I knew I would be paddled? Well, I was right. The leather paddle was swung hard against my flesh. It stung my already red skin with solid strokes. Yelping after strikes became automatic. Eyes became moist but I was determined to hold position and I kept my ass right in her target range. Leather paddle strikes rained down in varying tempos so I never could anticipate or prepare for a sudden rapid fire burst or a slight pause followed by an extra hard strike. The paddling continued as tears formed. By the time she rested the leather paddle, I felt like a wet rag. During the changing of the implements, I took a deep breath, reset my feet and stuck my ass out further, almost as if to say PADDLE ME!!!! The first hard swat with the cherry wood purse paddle told me my ass had yet to be paddled. She paddled, I howled and tears fell. Following the same scenario as the two other implements, strikes came from every angle, striking every inch of flesh from the top of my cheeks to upper thighs. Varing tempos, rapid fire and slow, extra hard swats highlighted a very long segment with the purse paddle. When she finally said "Good boy, you have taken one hundred from each toy", not including the bare hand segment the session was over. Now go and roll the dice which again were friendly to me as a six appeared. I asked is that from the original scheduled day of Saturday or from today. She said she was not sure but we are leaving tomorrow for our summer stay in New York. "Maybe when we get to the summer house, you should be spanked for our arrival". I am unsure of the internet asscessability during our trip and stay in New York, so I may be tardy in reporting the next session. Meanwhile, questions and comments are still encouraged. I will answer and report as soon as possible. Thanks to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. No wonder why you felt like a wet rag!! That purse paddle is no joke.
    Safe jouney to New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane. We have arrived, but have no internet service. The next episode explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete