Thursday, December 17, 2020

Spanked with leather, rubber and wood

Thursday, Dec 17, scheduled maintenance day. A bit different tonight as I reported at the assigned time. She had placed the wedge pillow in the center of the bed instead of the edge. She directed me to lay prone and lengthwise over the wedge with my ass raised. She had placed the leather strap, the rubber paddle and the cleaver paddle at the ready. The warm up was with the leather strap with light to medium strikes gradually going to medium and hard. There was to be no decernable segments as all three implements, plus the bare hand were used interchangalbly throughout the session. Straped hard with leather, spanked hard with bare hand, paddled hard with rubber and wood, my cheeks were immobile and had to accept the strikes despite my yelps. No way to move, cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs were all turned from bright pink to deep red. When the rubber struck my sit spots, pain shot throuh me like a lightening bolt. The leather strap stung my full cheeks with solid strikes. Unable to move, my ass accepted hard strokes from the wood cleaver paddle with holes. She kept spanking while changing implements for a full 20 minutes. She raised my tear streaked face to be sure tears were shed before she declared the spanking over. I checked the mirror to see the deep color of my ass and thighs. I mentioned that Sunday would be the 3rd day, meaning the next spanking would be due. She said let's just see what the weather is like. If we get a rainy day, it could be an all day spanking day. Good to be home readers and again I thank all of you for following the blog while we were in Florida. Feel free to leave aquestion or comment and you will receive an answer right here. Holiday planning in full swing for everyone....what a great time of year. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments: